Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Igors switcher (EMF recycler2)

Started by drspark, January 27, 2007, 09:25:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pese

This will also not work  Contact 1 and 3 are shorted over Cap to ground.
Possible to use as LC resonance device , But not useable with 100 uF Elektrolydt Condensors !!  (Must bipolar) Value fr L if C = 100-200uF ? Frequency ?
Something is possibly wrong in anyway .

Also in your circuit Pin 2 and 3 from Transormers are connected wit condensors to ground .  On Pin 2 (Condensor with Zener , you "hope" that an DC.voltage must be upload himself , never possibel that AC resonate in this point .
I think "some" will be changed in this circuit from you or members here...
Skype Member: pesetr (daily 21:00-22:00 MEZ (Berlin) Like to discussing. German English Flam's French. Special knowledges in "electronic area need?
ask by messey, will help- so i can...

drspark

Hi Pese,

I have never claimed this was a resonate ac circuit/consept.
The basic circuit is DC.
My understanding;
The abrupt switch(ing) causes the current in the winding to stop suddenly and that causes flyback or increase in voltage no matter what the polarity that pulse can integrate onto a cap, there is nowhere else to go...

here is another DC circuit (the multivibrater again) that converts DC to AC. Notice this circuit is square (basicly) waves accross the transformer, yet this circuit works great for running small appliances that can handle the noise from harmonics and switching.

Finding the smaller caps and higher frequency that would resonate the T1 could be a great improvement, but the sinewaves I see in that would kill the flyback integration and voltage increase, thats added to the current increase caused by the capasitors being swapped.

Spark

hartiberlin

Hi Spark,
what kind of transformer did you use in your simulations ?

Is it a normal 50 or 60  Hz type with iron core
or a ferrite transformer, which can be used with higher frequencies ?

What is about the turn ratio ?

Many thanks.
Regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

drspark

Hi Stephan,

The transformer has a one to one turns ratio.

With the simulator I set up a test;
1khz from side to side 1v in, 1v out,
from one side to centertap 1v in 2v out.

Seems to be two wires equal lenght, one center tapped the other not.

The core type is unknown to me...

I plan on setting the multivibrator caps to 0.01uf for about 1.5khz and using a torroid. Question I have is how many feet of wire should I use?

Spark

pese

@drspark

offcause , if your schematic in Reply #43 uis not rsonating wt the
elektrolytics than it is an "shortet (AC) Circuit !!
Tve C4  L /from Transfo and C7 are an closed Ring (over Ground Connection) So the Transfprmer ist shortet  for AC Signals that will be transferred to bridge rects ....
This is all . Pls try to understand
(otherwise i must not give any comments more)
Pese
Skype Member: pesetr (daily 21:00-22:00 MEZ (Berlin) Like to discussing. German English Flam's French. Special knowledges in "electronic area need?
ask by messey, will help- so i can...