Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Igors switcher (EMF recycler2)

Started by drspark, January 27, 2007, 09:25:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

drspark

Hi there Stefan,

Sad to say, I dont have access to equipment to perform measurements worth arguing over, anymore, BUT, I have replaced the Bulbs and their varying resistance with two identicle 10ohm resisters.
The resister in series with the powersupply is noticably cooler than the resister between the capacitor banks, which becomes to hot to touch, and is now discolored.

That is an easy to feel, and somewhat visable caloric differance!

The Spice simulations seem in error, and I have sent a copy to them and will post any reply.... :)

If their not in error, all we need is a *perfict* switch like what is simulated by the computer running spice or CircuitMaker I used.

At this point I dont know how to replace the relay(s) with solid state but that has to be next. (or a spinning comutator, tubes, anything faster) The higher the frequency the better the effect...  noticable when I change the 555 circuit trim pot controlling the relay.
I can see the relay loose it when the freq is above 25-30hz and the circuit malfunctions.

555 circuit has R1=1k, R2=1k+10ktrimpot, C1=10uf.

This was not expensive to repeat, I did the sims while waiting for the relay and caps in the mail from mouser, after seeing wizkycho's rep here!

spark

hartiberlin

Hi DrSpark, without mechanical contacts it will probably not work. Was the same with the Newman setups. It needs the sparking in the air to do electron clustering at the contact points to convert additional energy into the circuit. With just electronic transistor switching it will not work. So a faster turning mechanical commutator and higher voltages is the way to go for more energy output.
Regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

pakis_ch

Hi Drspark,

Ok I'm convinced.
I'm going to build this with mechanical switching.
If it works ok for me too, I have a friend of mine with huge experience in electronics 
and he is going to convert it to electronic switching and see what happens.
Do you thing that a bigger transformer will make any difference to the output?
I have access to many parts from PC PSUs and I can change the transformer with something bigger than what you use.

Pakis_ch

drspark

Hi Pakis_ch,

My transformer is only 24 turns of two strands #24.
I measured out 3feet found center on ONE strand and sandpapered a bare spot and soldered the greeen wire on. Then I put both strands in a drill and lightly twisted them to make treading them thru the toroid easyer.

I connected a 12v lightbulb to the uncentertapped strand and wired the primary as showen in the various drawings...

It barely made red the filiment. So, now their both connected like litz wire but only one is centertapped to the diode.

Now my reason for a low coupling was fear, Im afraid that the spice sims maybe correct, and the cap-trapped cemf from the transformer will cause a voltage rise and pop my caps. Ending the fun for atleast a month. The sims all ran away without the zener clamping the voltage to a limit.

If you look at the circuit, any backemf or cemf from the transformer cant get to ground without integrateing onto one side or the other cap bank.....  and there lies the uncharted side of this concept, which is wizkycho's addition, (the Transformer) also sugjested by Gyula a couple of years ago.
I wish I had simulated it back then  :-\

Looking forward to your replication and insights  :)

spark

drspark

Hi People,

Making the circuit as simple as possable;
I went back to the simulator, I still get a greater output than input, but at the lower frequencys, thats what I experience now with the circuit in real world.

By removing the inductor from the sim/circuit, it no longer runs away in voltage, very interesting.

Im begining to think spice is correct.

Anyone wanting to Sim this can dload a free, student copy of circuitmaker, just google circuitmaker download.

At 8-10hz the input resister is cold can be touched to your lip, however the output resister is far to hot to touch.

This is inverted from light bulbs that appeared to show greater output at higher frequencys...

spark