Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Secrets Of Back EMF

Started by joellagace, March 19, 2023, 05:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob Smith

Following this thread with interest, Joel. What you're proposing makes a lot of sense to me.
Bob

Thaelin

I built up an amplinyne as I miss understood what it was supposed to do. If you follow the mill vids on its use, it was the "regulator" for aiming the big guns on a ship. When set up correctly, it would be driven by a large motor from the ships power and depending on the controllers output, it would run the direction and asmuth  motors either forward or reverse to align with the settings on the control deck. I did this with a pair of 1hp 48v scooter motors thinking it would output more than in. Not the case at all.
thay

citfta

Quote from: Thaelin on August 25, 2023, 03:54:35 AM
  I built up an amplinyne as I miss understood what it was supposed to do. If you follow the mill vids on its use, it was the "regulator" for aiming the big guns on a ship. When set up correctly, it would be driven by a large motor from the ships power and depending on the controllers output, it would run the direction and asmuth  motors either forward or reverse to align with the settings on the control deck. I did this with a pair of 1hp 48v scooter motors thinking it would output more than in. Not the case at all.
thay

Hi thay,

Your experience with the amplidyne is pretty typical for those that don't have any formal education in electronics.  Unfortunately there are a tremendous amount of YouTube videos where people make a lot of claims because they don't properly understand the terminology used in electronics.  For instance I have seen several videos where someone claims that since vacuum tubes can amplify signals then we should be able to make an OU device using them.  What they don't understand is that amplifying a signal is NOT the same as amplifying power.  I want to add that NONE of us was born knowing these things.  We all had to learn them.  But watching YouTube videos is not a good way to learn because so many of them were made by people that didn't understand what they were doing. 

There are so many online free electronics courses that someone can take and really learn basic electronics that it is a shame so many people want to take short cuts and try to learn by watching bad videos.  I have used this analogy before, but how can you possibly hope to explore unknown areas if you haven't taken the time to learn what has already been explored?  Almost every week I see on this forum and others where someone is claiming they think they have found something new.  When the reality is they are seeing what has been observed many times before.  I encourage everyone to do their own experiments and learn because hands on experience is the best teacher.  But take the time to learn what are normal circuit functions before claiming you have found something new.

Respectfully,
Carroll