Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

TopRuslan

Started by r2fpl, March 21, 2023, 11:47:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

worldcup

Hello,

someone with something with topruslan device, http://matri-x.ru/forum/index.php/topic/1769-%d0%b3%d0%b5%d0%bd%d0%b5%d1%80%d0%b0%d1%82%d0%be%d1%80-%d1%80%d1%83%d1%81%d0%bb%d0%b0%d0%bd%d0%b0-%d0%ba%d1%83%d0%bb%d0%b0%d0%b1%d1%83%d1%85%d0%be%d0%b2%d0%b0/page__st__740#entry374385

"one company from which Kapa stole the installation"
  ???

QuoteRuslan tells a lot of course, but it is not clear why. Sometimes moments slip by which you can understand that he understands the constructive, but most likely not physics, so this is just his free interpretation, he has every right. However, if you don't want to tell the principle, you don't need to say anything at all, work calmly for yourself, for example, for miners, and don't shine. Well, that's my opinion, and I'm right.
And the principle is simple, initially difficult to understand, requiring precise knowledge of the processes and the fulfillment of fairly stringent requirements. I studied for a long time. Initially, this is a current accelerator, and only then a multiplier. Everything we are interested in happens on semiconductors, it is easiest to work on diodes, you can use thyristors, ordinary Si, with a large crystal area and very slow, in order to have time to properly act on the crystal until recombination has ended in it.
Namely:
First, get the SOS effect, then bring it to an avalanche, then to the avalanche-transit mode, then irradiate the RF, microwave crystal, as a result of which an acoustic phonon is formed, the entire crystal lattice begins to create pairs, we cut off the recombination, the response front of the n + zone will begin to annihilate with the formation of a negative resistance diff and it will become a current source, and at the output you will get a kiloampere (maybe several kA) pulse, which charges the capacitor. In order to properly charge it, you also need to understand how the dielectric works, to realize the possibility of avalanche charge multiplication in it, and then you can charge almost any capacitance with a single pulse, lasting no more than a microsecond. Understand what tTau of the effect on the charge is, what it happens and what effects it causes. And get what you want.
Here is a brief outline of the sequence of processes already known and published in sufficient detail. By the way, among the authors of semiconductor physics researchers, I ran into the names of Georgians whom Tabatadze knew - one company from which Kapa stole the installation. And this interesting study "On the capture of charge carriers by neutral centers." Study the work of p-n transitions, there is a lot on the net.
All these arcs, spikes, high-frequency drivers with antennas (this is not an antenna !!! (c)), noises, for example, triacs, are feeders of the circuit (everyone has seen a thick wire passing through the resonator) in which the loop diode operates. Which, by the way, can be selected by typing, if you don't know exactly what exactly is needed from the diode.

There are no other principles.

Regards

Dog-One

A diode huh.  Sounds like another wild goose chase to me.

Dog-One

Quote from: pix on May 04, 2023, 05:59:15 AM
Drawings from @Dog-one don't explain the principle.

Nope, it sure doesn't explain anything important.  It only shows
roughly what the final device will tend to look like.

The principal is this:

You create two conditions of Lenz Law, put them in opposition to
each other and place your load in the middle.  Flip the switch and
let known physical laws fight it out while you power your load.

How might that be done?

Start with a transmission line, or in this case a coil with the normally
grounded common leg being the air.  Inject two discrete signals into
one primary using frequency shift keying.  These signals will produce
four traveling waves with each pair producing their own set of standing
waves.  You will get standing waves because the coil is not terminated
with its characteristic impedance and therefore, there will be wave
reflections at each end.  The standing waves will align themselves with
anti-nodes that can be easily detected along the length of the coil.
Once the anti-nodes are found, pick two of them adjacent to each other,
near the end of the coil.  This is where you will place the output coils.

How might this actually work?

First, keep in mind the standing waves are only virtual, what really
composes them are travelling waves.  This is why you need to choose
anti-nodes adjacent to each other, because the act of Lenz Law or
the back EMF from the load, is going to shove the travelling waves
in such a manner where they get pushed from one output coil right
back to the other output coil in three out of four instances.  Trying
to stop Lenz Law or circumventing it is pointless, as most of us know
by now.  The trick is to make it work for us.

What I want to see now is for someone that reads this, have the light
come on in their head and build the darn device, get it tuned and show
us a video of the thing running close-looped.  If I have to be the one
to do it, I'll probably die first and no one will see anything.  Then you
can all watch reruns of Bunk doing it, knowing full well how it probably
works.

apecore

Quote from: Dog-One on May 06, 2023, 12:52:12 AM

What I want to see now is for someone that reads this, have the light
come on in their head and build the darn device, get it tuned and show
us a video of the thing running close-looped.  If I have to be the one
to do it, I'll probably die first and no one will see anything.  Then you
can all watch reruns of Bunk doing it, knowing full well how it probably
works.

At least my goal is to show you overunity even in your final hours🤭

AlienGrey

Mr Apcore here is a so called working display of the Don Smith device (from the Youtube internet.
Notice the large charge number of capacitors before the spark gap that looks to feed the the output stage.
It's dumping a huge amount of charged energy across the spark gap switch, leathal infact!

But if you look at the Ruslan device it doesn't work like that it just (the grenade) gets a few HV pulses
from the Tesla coil that doesn't go any where just TX is them into thin air. I mean is that a joke or what.

I needs some one to prove the concept on a smaller scale Any offers ?

Sil