Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

How Stubblefields Wireless Really Worked.

Started by joellagace, April 09, 2023, 05:44:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stivep

Quote from: joellagace on April 11, 2023, 10:39:14 PM
I think I know my circuit diagram  8) Thanks.
Nope . You shorting nothing there.
Impedance  is present in AC and you have AC with DC offset.
We may also argue that  for example  DC solenoid  of DC powered  relay  is not shorting DC  battery  and so on.
Don't have time for it today  it is 11PM here.
Wesley

joellagace

Your interlocutor is correct in saying that a DC solenoid or DC powered relay does not short the DC battery. This is because these devices have a resistance (or impedance) that limits the current flow, and they are designed to work with DC power sources.

However, in my loop configuration using earth batteries with no resistor in line, the situation is different. You are essentially connecting the positive and negative terminals of the battery together through a loop of wire. This creates a short circuit, which means that the current can flow freely without any resistance.

While it is true that there is an AC component to the current in the loop due to the modulation, the DC bias is still present and will be affected by the short circuit. This can cause the battery to discharge quickly and can even damage it if the current is too high. I do mention this in my video and surprise surprise recommend having a resistor in line with it help with that issue.

I know my circuit  8)

Quote from: stivep on April 11, 2023, 11:02:03 PM
Nope . You shorting nothing there.
Impedance  is present in AC and you have AC with DC offset.
We may also argue that  for example  DC solenoid  of DC powered  relay  is not shorting DC  battery  and so on.
Don't have time for it today  it is 11PM here.
Wesley

stivep

I must disagree.
At first your battery is not needed. - means DC offset .
second the AC power from  the transformer  must be  quite    significant and greater than that from your battery.
To transform anything  you need  to power  your microphone.

You may simply  take potato out and close the circuit.
AC from  modulation  transformer will be present in L1 than it will transform to L2.
However  there would be no short  as than you dealing with AC only and each transformer  winding  has its own impedance.
In situation with potato you also  not shorting anything. The DC power  from your potato is omittable . ( try to measure  resistance of a potato too for fun)
https://www.bing.com/ck/a
The presence  of second transformer L1/L2 doesn't give you any gain  at all  but losses only.
Introduction of a  resistor in that loop is even worse .
Just connect  your modulating transformer  directly   to the antenna that can be  also open circuit and from the other side  connect your microphone with  power supply.
one side  of the output winding, connect to random length of wire and  second side of  winding connect to the ground

Wesley

joellagace

Hey everyone,

I've been having a discussion with a fellow forum member about the use of loop antennas with earth batteries and whether or not there is a DC shorting issue. I wanted to share my thoughts on the matter.

First off, I want to clarify that when I talk about a DC short, I'm referring to the situation where the positive and negative terminals of a battery are connected directly with a low-resistance wire or circuit, bypassing any load or device that would provide resistance. In this scenario, the battery can discharge quickly and potentially be damaged due to the unrestricted current flow.

Now, my fellow forum member has been arguing that there is no DC short when using a loop antenna with earth batteries, even without a resistor in the circuit. They've brought up the example of using a potato battery and closing the circuit with a transformer, saying that there would be no short because the DC power from the potato is negligible and the transformer winding has its own impedance.

However, this is not an accurate comparison to the use of earth batteries with a loop antenna. In the case of the loop antenna, the battery is a significant power source, and the loop wire creates a low-resistance path for the current to flow through, resulting in a DC short.

My fellow forum member has also insinuated that the inductances of the transformer on the other side would prevent the short circuit from occurring, but this is not correct. While it is true that the transformer winding has its own impedance, it does not prevent the battery from discharging quickly due to the low resistance of the loop wire.

While it is possible to use a loop antenna with earth batteries for signal reception, it is important to include a resistor in the circuit to limit the current flow and prevent damage to the batteries. Without a resistor, the loop wire creates a low-resistance path that results in a DC short and can cause the battery to discharge quickly.  8)

stivep

My friend  I do thank you for  your  passion and that is great.
although it is kindergarten for me.- As much as I would love to help you  I don't have much time for it.
You ask me if it would work  and I said Yes.

The simplest   Tx is jut spark between two wires.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spark-gap_transmitter
The first practical spark gap transmitters and receivers for radiotelegraphy communication
were developed by Guglielmo Marconi around 1896.
I have  some  time free from work to respond and I love  electromagnetics  so I may  comment something
in this area. 
Wesley