Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

ZERG generator nullifies EMF with field, "doubles input efficiency"

Started by Cloxxki, April 13, 2023, 06:07:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cloxxki

https://www.eenewseurope.com/en/are-we-witnessing-a-major-breakthrough-in-magnetic-fields
https://glipgeneration.com/zerg

295 kg for a 150 kW unit. Might this actually include the generator and offer a 150 kW output terminal?

Which or you shed lab heroes can help get to the bottom of these claims please? It's beyond my technical limitations.
If promising, can the richest of you please get 2 or 3 of these babies?

If this "simply" doubles output, then having two of these, the first (partially) looped back on itself via an extra prime motor or mechanical feedback transmission, might we here have a self looped 150 kW OU device that only needs a good push to start up? Add a battery system and go wild.

I'm curious what range of imput power this works ofr. Might it run and double to output with 35-40 kW input as well? Lower?

Mounting two units and some looping bits on a platform, might a 150 kW generator be about 1,000 kg or less? Certainly when putting all the guts into a new confinement? With a low enough startup threshold and "revving", a tiny battery system would be enough to get it going. A few RC car LiPo packs.
Kind of heavy to replace an ICE or state of the art MGU system, but for 24/7 use if indeed possible for a good amount of years, it would be pretty awesome. I bet it could be made to fit on an F350 style pickup truck. If the output generator is placed behind a torque converter and/or clutch I could see this doubled ZERG loop driving the existing drive shafts and differentials. More simply might be somehow putting the rear axle drive unit from for instance an F150 Lightning on the F350 OU truck. It might still also drive the front axle if there is enough space for the existing drive shaft situation. Yes the whole looped system might fit onto the bed of an F150 Lightning or Rivian R1S or Hummer EV, but that would be toying with payload limits, and the fat low placed batteries designed around are now largely obsolete.

This appears to be a mechanical input system, and that's fine, even if a bit clumsy adding bulky parts and at best only replacing a fuel tank. If a solid state derivative can be open sourced, that would be pretty amazing. Is that at all viable? Even commercial deployment would be great to get competition in the OU space. Whatever device gets decent output, it will NEED to be optimized for power-to-weight and cost-per-kW and lifecycle/maintenance.

Once you have a 150 kW self-looped system...
0.15 MW * 24= 3.2 MWh per day. That's nice business, if you have a buyer for the electricity. At a modest $0.10/kWh that's $320/day. But parked in the right location could easily hit $1,000/day easily. Weed farmers and crypto miners will love this. give them $1000 worth of daily power for $500/day. A decent fleet operator or BEV charging location can easily use this to offset grid costs, never mind being location independent.

With a decent battery and not too much of a load or mountains to fly over, 150 kW might even suffice for a decent semi truck. A plane...that's going to be more of a squeeze, but it may well allow a battery electric plane to be converted to "never charge". Small battery for take-off power. Offset battery mass reduction with looped system and ideally added payload, even a higher cruiose power for shorter flights.

Is this the real deal? Who can make a good assessment please?

dsquared18

endlessoceans

Quote from: dsquared18 on April 13, 2023, 06:48:40 PM
Well... it does say 'sin'...

LOL @ sin

Honestly Cloxxi I looked at the website and I would stake a large amount of money on the fact that they do not even have a prototype.

Their "team" is a joke.  The 'data' is non existent and no proper torque in energy out performance math.  No photos of device.  All computer gen pictures.  No schematic.  No patent

Many of those "news" sites are paid infomercial links

pix

ramset

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma