Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Mandela effect and its possible connection with 2012

Started by x_name41, May 07, 2023, 05:36:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

floodrod

There is a group that believes 2012 was the date when all timelines merge into 1 and the outcome becomes inevitable and unchangeable.

According to the theory, the upper echelon used Project Looking Glass portal to test the outcome of decisions to tilt the world's future to their control.  So they fed data into this super computer, which looking glass processed and it displayed the future outcome.  But then after 12/21/2012, the looking glass started showing the exact same outcome regardless of what changes were fed into it.  The power to change the ultimate direction of the world was taken away from them on that day.

This caused the elites massive panic, because the future will evolve to it's destination by itself and humans have no power to alter it.  And needless to say, this is not what the elites want.

Not that I believe any of it,  but hell, I'll read anything with an open mind and enjoy the story.  As I always say, if you are going to make up a story and feed me crap,  fine...  Just make sure it's interesting!

rakarskiy

floodrod, just like that, a brick does not fall on anyone's head.
We passed the night (I mean Mingard-Earth, that's our planet's name). We entered the dawn, which just began in 2012. Now the day will not be a single millennium. I mean our star system, with our sun star, Ra.
Changes have begun, the main change is one's own insight.
Globally, the world will begin to change when the Cabal falls in Israel and then in Australia. It can fall only with the awakening of the Jews themselves.
The question is only to ourselves what we ourselves are doing to change.

nix85

As it was told to Rahma group, Peru, by guides from Ganymede, Earth is on an artificial timeline. Earth was originally destroyed 1.2 billion years ago.

"Those who observed and directed the Life on Earth Project, decided to send a group of "Time Operators", who would travel through Cosmic Folds or Star Gates to the past, in a space contained within the Great Space, following a route based in the figure of the Spiral or «Wheel of Time». In this way, they created a kind of "time lag" on our Planet, thus giving it a parallel life in an Alternative Time, which will accompany us until we reconnect with the Real Time of the Universe."

This is the actual history of Earth as time will show.

https://prophecyofanrrom.blogspot.com/2020/10/chronology-of-all-times.html

https://youtu.be/8CglK9EEthw&t=702