Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

IT REALLY FRICKIN WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by Infomaniac, January 29, 2007, 07:29:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nali2001

Randi will pay you (if he can) if you show him a 'something out of nothing device' this does not exist. Even free energy devices get their energy from 'something' like magnets or ether. And that source is 'free'. Hence 'Free energy device' So even when you have a working Steven Mark system or a permanent magnet motor. It still has it's source or 'fuell' So it's not a 'something out of nothing device' So you did not meet Randi's criteria and he won't pay. But in the mean time you did 'expose yourself'

maxwellsdemon

First I must say that I don't believe a word of it.

It's nothing personal, see. Not believing a word of it should be the "default" position of everyone in the world except you at this stage, including everyone on this message board.
And it should remain their position right until a duplicate of your device is chugging away on the desk in front of them.

Your job, then, is to make that happen as soon as possible.

First most important thing- parts list including dimensions, sources, and tools.

Second is the video. Because YouTube video is low quality and resolution, a series of high-res digital camera photos can fill in the details. (upload to www.imageshack.us)
If possible, the video should start with it running. View from all angles, get in close to the tricky parts, etc. Then stop it and let it restart itself. Then stop it again, and start taking it apart piece by piece (Assuming you have assembled it in such a way that this is possible. I have no idea if this is the case.) Show each piece to the camera. Continue until you've taken it apart as much as it will come apart. Then put it back together and show it starting to run again.

Another idea for widely dispersing plans- put all the files in a ZIP archive and share it on various filesharing networks- Gnutella, BitTorrent, and eMule. Once enough people are sharing copies of the file, no one will be able to get rid of it.

neptune

Hi , sorry to keep banging on about James Randi. One of his definitions of a device meeting his criteria, is a device which contravenes the laws of Physics, The second law of Thermodynamics for instance. Of course he is a skeptic, and so am I . His attitude, like mine is " I am willing to be shown, please show me." Nobody has yet shown me a perpetual motion device.  I live in hopes, what else am I doing here
     You say Randi does not have the money, and you may well be right. But he dosnt NEED to have . The prize is not his money, it is held in trust, and if the device meets the criteria agreed between you and the organisation, he is legally obliged to pay out. IMI he dosnt have a negative attitude. Science, including Free Energy, should not be based onfaith or beleif, it either works or it doesnt. As for "exposing yourself"[!] isnt that just another name for open sourceing?

AhuraMazda

If Infomaniac has anything to offer, it would be worth Exxon or Texaco to pay a Million to shut him up. Now these companies are too busy to start investigating any ones claim so they could easily get the real inventors to hook themselves by encouraging them to seek out people like Randi. Anyone that comes up with a "free-energy" device would last as long as a snow flake in the summer sun if he goes public there fore it is best to stay anonymous.

Like you, I am yet to be convinced.

AM

CLaNZeR

Quote from: neptune on February 02, 2007, 01:52:22 PM
Hi , sorry to keep banging on about James Randi. One of his definitions of a device meeting his criteria, is a device which contravenes the laws of Physics, The second law of Thermodynamics for instance. Of course he is a skeptic, and so am I . His attitude, like mine is " I am willing to be shown, please show me." Nobody has yet shown me a perpetual motion device.  I live in hopes, what else am I doing here
     You say Randi does not have the money, and you may well be right. But he dosnt NEED to have . The prize is not his money, it is held in trust, and if the device meets the criteria agreed between you and the organisation, he is legally obliged to pay out. IMI he dosnt have a negative attitude. Science, including Free Energy, should not be based onfaith or beleif, it either works or it doesnt. As for "exposing yourself"[!] isnt that just another name for open sourceing?

Neptune

James Randi is a one of those people that will never be convinced because he goes along with human logic and is very closed towards anything that falls outside his frameset.
Even if someone placed a PMM in front of him, he would find a way of re-producing the effect with a magicians slant, that is his job and that is what he does best.

He and his crew are after a 100% explanation and like I said if the PMM placed in front of him could not be explained 100% with regards know laws of Physics then you would not get the prize.

His tests are very clear cut if you read up on them, you get one chance and only one chance.

But hey he is needed for a balance, as it only makes things stronger when it gets achieved, but I would not even contenplate him as being an Authority in any area.

Regards

Sean.

http://www.overunity.org.uk