Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

High Amps from 3 Volts. Is this an OU circuit?

Started by Mem, May 25, 2023, 03:14:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mem

I have been experimenting with this HV spark gap circuits for a long time, finally, I made a short video for you guys to see it. The circuit is included too
if you want to replicate it yourself.  https://youtu.be/PFVbjo3HQzc

Ufopolitics

Hello and welcome!!

That is a very simple circuit but very interesting result!!
It would be great if you could add an image here of the full diagram with the spec's in more detail.
Like part numbers on the ebay HV Module, cap capacitance of the 5 blue caps plus number of turns on primary.
Or you could take some resistance measure on the 10 gauge spool...it should read the amount of total length on the label.
It would be very interesting to add meters to it...measure Input voltage ande drop voltage whenever you short spark gap and the manually driven one...
And measure amperage on spark gap wire(s).
Another interesting test that could be done, is to make the hole bigger on the spool (by taking off the small plastic to allow for a smaller shaft hole)
And inserting a steel rod inside that spool (it could be solid, no need for laminated steel for just a test)...that way the nagnetic field would be enhanced and much stronger!!

Many thanks for sharing it here!!
I am pretty sure many here would try to replicate it.

Regards

Ufopolitics
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

gyulasun

Quote from: Mem on May 25, 2023, 03:14:50 AM
I have been experimenting with this HV spark gap circuits for a long time, finally, I made a short video for you guys to see it. The circuit is included too
if you want to replicate it yourself.  https://youtu.be/PFVbjo3HQzc
Hi Mem, 

Very good setup, thanks for showing it.  To answer your question "Is this an OU circuit?", the first step IMHO would be to measure the input current taken from the 3 V battery by the HV module, so the input power could be estimated which may change as the output coil is loaded, you would see it, just to know about it how it behaves.

Then the next step would be to rectify the output voltage from the 10 turn output winding by a fast diode bridge and use a voltage stabilizer which consumes micropower for its own operation, like this I get from random search:   https://www.circuits-diy.com/lp2950-adjustable-micropower-voltage-regulator-circuit 

If the 100 mA output current this regulator is able to provide (at 3V output) is not enough for the HV module input, then you can surely find similar regulators with higher output current capability. 

Then you could see whether feeding back the 3V output of such regulator to the input of the HV module the circuit remains self running or not.

PS I was preparing this post and just noticed member Ufopolitics's comments, you can consider them too of course.   8)

Gyula

kolbacict

And why do you need a perpetual motion machine ?  What will you do with it ?
Maybe you already have it ?  You even die in peace and bliss and without suffering. :)

Mem

Quote from: gyulasun on May 25, 2023, 09:09:26 AM
Hi Mem, 

Very good setup, thanks for showing it.  To answer your question "Is this an OU circuit?", the first step IMHO would be to measure the input current taken from the 3 V battery by the HV module, so the input power could be estimated which may change as the output coil is loaded, you would see it, just to know about it how it behaves.

Then the next step would be to rectify the output voltage from the 10 turn output winding by a fast diode bridge and use a voltage stabilizer which consumes micropower for its own operation, like this I get from random search:   https://www.circuits-diy.com/lp2950-adjustable-micropower-voltage-regulator-circuit 

If the 100 mA output current this regulator is able to provide (at 3V output) is not enough for the HV module input, then you can surely find similar regulators with higher output current capability. 

Then you could see whether feeding back the 3V output of such regulator to the input of the HV module the circuit remains self running or not.

PS I was preparing this post and just noticed member Ufopolitics's comments, you can consider them too of course.   8)

Gyula

Hi Gyula,
In the past I have damaged a few digital amp meters while trying to measure the output, anytime there is a spark gap in the circuit it's very hard to measure output accurately. However, the input is measurable. In this circuit when the output is loaded or shorted (not dead short) but while shooting or flying sparks input amps drop to around half, I have also noticed a brief period of time a negative amp (digital meter showed this -.00 ) very strange, How this is possible I have no idea. Perhaps the spark gap affects the reading? 

I actually have purchased in past tiny digital amp and volt meter it will be good to use one of those for an accurate reading. This circuit is not tunable, a little that I know there is no resonance between L1 and L2 (primary and secondary coils) But I hope someone can figure out how to tune L1 and L2 that will be something to look forward to.

Thanks for the "LP2950 Adjustable Micropower Voltage Regulator Circuit", link that's a great idea, or if need be use a similar but higher current voltage regulator for self-loop.
At the end of the video, I have the parts' names if anyone like to replicate this circuit.
Thanks for the input.
Mem.