Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Clean energy breakthrough: eVinci nuclear microreactor from Westinghouse

Started by e2matrix, October 29, 2023, 03:43:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

norman6538

If the Westinghouse mini reactor is legitimate and gets widely  produced it could end the "Endless wars."
Norman

Ufopolitics

Thanks for this news E-Matrix!
This link below, is cleaner (less agressive cookies, plus zero annoying popping up constant ads), plus have images of Reactor.

https://info.westinghousenuclear.com/news/evinci-microreactor-doe-feeed-contract

Unfortunately, I still see it as another polluting machine, a Nuclear Radioactive means to achieve Energy...either through "Fusion or Fission", still same thing.
And it does not show any info on how does it cools down its Reactor Bars?...because, if it needs a huge Diesel Generator (like all other typical Nuclear Reactors works) in order to run the cooling system, plus it also needs to keep dumping that toxic water (or any other coolant liquid) used on the cooling process...then we are all back on the same exact page, except, in a smaller scale.

Regards

Ufopolitics
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

e2matrix

I'm not sure but based on the article I wonder if they are considering using Thorium as the fuel source instead of Uranium.  Thorium is safer than uranium or plutonium fuel due to passive safety measures.  Thorium dioxide, the form of thorium used in nuclear reactors, has three main safety features: its melting point, stability, and thermal conductivity are all significantly higher than that of uranium oxide.