Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

ZERG generator. We have a breakthrough in Lenz law. 3rd party verified by Intert

Started by hartiberlin, June 20, 2023, 05:21:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skybiker63

We should have more views on former Patents to same subject. New patents give a deeper view by their history:

https://patents.google.com/patent/US5227702A/en

skybiker63

I wonder why the former Patent comes from same place but at 1991 allready, sounds as if someone found something old and regist it as a new updated patent. :o

skybiker63

So Zerg seems to be engineered in the 90s allready, really interesting

rakarskiy

Basically, a design of a complete generator with controlled mixed excitation.
If you know everything about EMF, it is so, as for a school course.
Something similar is being implemented, in a different configuration, but with a similar principle, in a commercial project that I consult.
The goal is to get a generator with minimum electromagnetic torque on the shaft.
If, who wants to experiment with this design, in checking the effects, it is easier to make a rotor with magnets in the form of a disk.
If anything, take a look at the Adams machine, it will also be useful.

skybiker63

We built something similar with help of an genius technican with permanent magnets,
It was self substaining with aditional output of 750w, was not possible to increase the output.
It was based on Professor Markov, sadly the technican left us and took the control unit and software with him away.
This patent has a lot of similarities. Would be great if someone would enjoy a new project as we have all necessary machines to create anything.
would be great if we could get our old technology running again... :)