Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

ZERG generator. We have a breakthrough in Lenz law. 3rd party verified by Intert

Started by hartiberlin, June 20, 2023, 05:21:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goat

Hi All

Just to update this thread with new (Old) information from September 28 which I missed but was in the news:

"We are going to replace the grid one house at a time and at one building at a time with our new breakthrough in magnetic field technology. The result to the consumer is approximately 1-3 cent per kwh. And it's a planet saver, reducing fossil fuel by some 80%." - GLIP Inventor David Joseph explained.

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/glip-generation-corp-announces-plans-to-replace-the-grid-one-home-at-a-time-301941262.html

"G.L.I.P. plans to start building ZERG units in 2024. Zero Electromotive Repulsion Generator ZERG, is an AC magnet-less generator, verified by 3rd party Intertek, a world renown company. The unit is approximately 34" square and will produce a steady 60 kwh. Large homes or businesses will have available to them 150kwh and more."

If any of this comes out in 2024 it would be a paradigm shift in de-centralized electricity!Personally, I'd be thrilled but at the same time I wonder if the powers that be would let this out because it could cause a disruptive event in a lot of different fields of technology.  Thinking of things like all the money spent so far on fusion or hydrogen or green energy R&D and many many others might stand to lose.
Hope they let it fly (if real) and don't squash it with a national security or other  reasons.

Regards