Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

I will show proof of overunity in 14 days or less

Started by Butch LaFonte, April 28, 2005, 01:00:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KSW

the waiting begins ....  ;D

although, how do you know this will work for definate if the parts are still being fabricated?

as the others say, please post the video here

Kane

Butch LaFonte

Stefan,
I will have to borrow a camera, what format should I video it in? I have no video experience to speak of? Give me some guide lines.
Thanks,
Butch

prometheus_effect

Hi Butch,

Good luck. Email me privately if you need any guidance, suggestions or questions answered.

Greg
Now its just engineering effort, time and money,
Prometheus_Effect

PaulLowrance

Dear Butch LaFonte,

In your reply you dodged my question.  So I have to assume you do not have the smoking gun?  I do not think it is too much to ask the free energy community to be specific.  This way we can determine to level of success.  I hope that you at least provide extreme power measurement details.

Sincerely,
Paul

Butch LaFonte

I did not want to respond to your post because of your comment about scams. Getting funding for a project is a common and accepted practice in this country. Yes, there are people who have given funding a bad name, but you should not drag everyone into that catagory. Without funding, many great inventions would never have become reality. George Westinghouse funded Tesla for one example. It's the American way I guess you could say.
What I plan on showing during my demo is the following. For hundrends of years people have been trying to do one simple but elusive thing with magnets, pull them apart with much less energy than the energy the magnets produced when they pulled each together. I have found a way to do that.
This opens up a whole new world of free energy. I plan to show electrical energy produced by magnets being pulled together and then seperate the magnets with less energy than the electrical energy produced and do it in an obvious, simple way. The video I release will let everyone make their own decisions about the process. They can also come by and operate the device if they like.
I will keep everyone posted on assembly progress.
Butch LaFonte