Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Lawrence Livermore lab repeats fusion breakthrough

Started by Cloxxki, August 08, 2023, 12:53:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cloxxki

Lawrence Livermore successfully repeats fusion breakthrough • The Register

Researchers at the Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory in California have repeated their breakthrough fusion experiment, which nominally produced more energy than it consumed.[/size]
The US security-linked institution claimed a world-first in December last year when it produced 3.15 megajoules of fusion energy as output, exceeding the 2.05 megajoules delivered by the 192 lasers that kickstarted the nuclear fusion reaction.[/size]
Researchers have since been working to refine the technique and learn more about the field. On July 30, it repeated the feat. "As is our standard practice, we plan on reporting those results at upcoming scientific conferences and in peer-reviewed publications," a spokesperson told the Financial Times.[/size]

Article goes on. Also made it to Reuters, etc.

I'd like to see a bigger number (who doesn't) but perhaps they didn't want to overdo it in the press?[/size]

stivep

Quote from: Cloxxki on August 08, 2023, 12:53:53 PM
Lawrence Livermore successfully repeats fusion breakthrough • The Register

Researchers at the Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory in California have repeated their breakthrough fusion experiment, which nominally produced more energy than it consumed.
Yes but that energy  doesn't violate  rules of physics
And many of you are hunting concepts  that are rejected by physics
Wesley

DavidWolff

Quote from: stivep on August 08, 2023, 08:58:47 PM
Yes but that energy  doesn't violate  rules of physics
And many of you are hunting concepts  that are rejected by physics
Wesley
Wesley are you some sort of gate keeper on some out of date 16 century shock horror laws of rejected physics that knows nothing about Electronics or dark secrets of the American war industry. or anything else back in those days gone by.
So what makes you so fixed in your ways if you don't mind me asking ?