Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Pulse Motors- Your building them wrong.

Started by tinman, August 30, 2023, 12:55:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tinman

Quote from: nightlife on August 30, 2023, 10:02:16 PM
you want to double the torque, that's simple. Use both poles. Everyone only uses one of the poles when it is a fact that both poles have equal magnetic strength. You can't have a north without a south and both are equal strengths. I have been saying this for years but yet no one has utilized it. One guy tried a few years back but built his wrong. I think it was Johnny something. He put his coil between two wheels lined with magnets which doubled the resistance.you must utilize one wheel to get best results.

I did this years ago, and the results were no different.
By using both poles of the coil, you also double the force needed to pull the magnets away from the coil.
There are no gains this way.

And yes, i use only one single pole in my design.

tinman

Quote from: nightlife on August 30, 2023, 10:02:16 PM
you want to double the torque, that's simple. Use both poles. Everyone only uses one of the poles when it is a fact that both poles have equal magnetic strength. You can't have a north without a south and both are equal strengths. I have been saying this for years but yet no one has utilized it. One guy tried a few years back but built his wrong. I think it was Johnny something. He put his coil between two wheels lined with magnets which doubled the resistance.you must utilize one wheel to get best results.

Just so as you know, here is the video from 11 years ago.
Yes, more output torque, but a shitload of more input power required as well.
The overall result was worse than the single sided pulse motor design.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5Ttkol7YoA

floodrod

nightlife

Thanks for that video link. I have searched for years for someone that has done this. Not quite the same as I had in mind but results are close to what I expected. I see it has doubled the torque but it does not show that input power required has doubled using both poles opposed to one. To me, it's looks much more efficient using both rather then just one.
Another thing I noticed is that he is not switching the poles of the coil when the different poles of the magnets pass which would cause a resistance requiring more power. Over time, the core would become a magnet depending on what material is used as a core.
My idea was either a horseshoe style or 2 rims both lined with magnets rotating around a coil placed between the rotating rims. Other ideas included different shapes of magnets.
Regardless, that video proves most of what I stated to be true and I am betting that a better design would prove everything else I have said is true.
I can't afford the time it takes to build anything right now. I seriously don't have the time. I keep hoping that someone else would do it so I can quit thinking about it.
It just doesn't make sense to not use both poles of magnets or both poles of a electro magnet field.

nightlife

Measure the pull and energy used with one pole side Then measure the same with both poles used. I bet both pulls will be equal or close to it and energy used would not double and would be close to equal if not equal.
Both poles of a magnetic field are always equal. One can never be stronger or weaker then the other.