Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Pulse Motors- Your building them wrong.

Started by tinman, August 30, 2023, 12:55:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimboot

Quote from: Thaelin on September 27, 2023, 04:47:21 AM
A big thanks Jim, you cleared up one of my misgivings on how this could work. Seeing this in action showed the operation I could not visualize. Now it fits and get this up. I am having some med issues as of late that are getting in the way of things. Will be mounting the tabs this weekend after drilling the rotor plate.

Can you tell me what voltage you were using with the 28ma draw? Looking forward.

thay
all my vids are on the channel. I ran it mostly at 30v . I think I shared everything. I went with longer bobbins to get more turns. Cheers

i_ron

So very true AC, when I took a Gauss reading on this particular model I find that there is no 1+1=3 because the flux field has not made it to full strength. It doesn't reach full strength until the torque plate is centered over the coil/magnet.

The gauss probe is over the outside end of the coil so as it is going negative (yellow trace) the inboard end is going north.

Ron

Quote from: onepower on September 28, 2023, 07:27:58 PM
Magnaprop
One important aspect is the pulse time period.

When the current starts rising in a coil the magnetic field starts expanding. When the magnetic field is done expanding all the current starts generating heat in the resistance of the coil. We call this "flat lining", if we watch the current flow on a DSO it starts rising and when it flattens out it starts generating heat.

I often use a voltage sensor, current sensor and a hall effect magnetic field sensor attached to my DSO when tuning coils. This way we can tell how effective or efficient our setup is. Our goal is to produce the strongest magnetic field using the least amount of energy. So it pays to know how strong the magnetic field is and what it's doing relative to our input. 

AC

onepower

Quote from: i_ron on September 30, 2023, 12:19:54 PM
So very true AC, when I took a Gauss reading on this particular model I find that there is no 1+1=3 because the flux field has not made it to full strength. It doesn't reach full strength until the torque plate is centered over the coil/magnet.

The gauss probe is over the outside end of the coil so as it is going negative (yellow trace) the inboard end is going north.

I found it strange that so few people bothered to verify what an external magnetic is actually doing.

For example, below is a 3D map of the measured magnetic field density between two coils using sensors. It looks nothing like the flux lines most assume and there is nothing uniform about it. In fact the pictures most see in textbooks or on the net are a fabrication.

Consider a real map of Earths magnetic field density below with the picture found in many textbooks or a simulation. It looks nothing like what most imagine and it's not uniform.

Which begs the question, why do all the real magnetic field diagrams look nothing like what we were taught or the models?. This is why we need to be curious and do real experiments.

AC

MagnaProp

Thanks all for the help. Getting behind in reading posts so I hope to catch up tonight.

I have a new coil made now (5.3 ohm). I'm finding it much more difficult to wind coils than I thought it would be, putting super glue on it to keep the coil from unraveling and such. My bobbin fell apart while I was winding this so it ended up longer and not just wider as the ends collapsed and it became a mess. Will try better on the next one but forging ahead with this for now. Need to get it mounted and make a few tweaks before I can run some tests.

MagnaProp

Got the coils and magnets mounted. The white stuff under the electromagnet is some JB WaterWeld epoxy putty I had in the garage. It's not magnetic so I put some around the magnets to help keep things from moving around. I know the build doesn't look great and brings new meaning to "your building them wrong" but I'm learning as I go which is fun. Hoping it'll be good enough to see the efficiency effect we are after.

P.S. The other builds in this thread are looking great! Looking forward to seeing those run as well.