Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Pulse Motors- Your building them wrong.

Started by tinman, August 30, 2023, 12:55:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nali2001

Hi Brad, seen the videos. Very clear and informative.
Now at this point I have the following question since you obviousness have gone much further then this over the years.

The baseline in the videos is a static 2 amp as a case example. But is the voltage required to reach this 2 amps in a 'dynamic situation' (aka a running motor) the same when your pulse motor version is compared versus a convectional pulse motor. When the motor is running the magnet will induce a voltage in the coil (back emf) which will counter the voltage you put in. So was this ever compared versus the 'conventional' pulse motor design? I am not saying it is like this, but it could be that your system needs 25v input to reach 2amps while the conventional design needs 15v to reach 2amps (in a running motor that is), or maybe even the other way around. Is this known?

Will start the making of the rotor soon.

Kind regards,
Steven

bistander

Today's post, https://overunity.com/19069/holcomb-energy-systemsbreakthrough-technology-to-the-world/msg581931/#msg581931, reply #3079, second link, included the graphics attached. Similar to what tinman is developing. Just found it interesting, perhaps useful for some.

Also, when the torque is from a PM and an electromagnet at a constant excitation, result can be considered cogging. Note graphs and discussion on pages 3&4 in attached PDF.
bi

tinman

Quote from: Nali2001 on September 02, 2023, 05:44:51 PM
Hi Brad, seen the videos. Very clear and informative.
Now at this point I have the following question since you obviousness have gone much further then this over the years.

The baseline in the videos is a static 2 amp as a case example. But is the voltage required to reach this 2 amps in a 'dynamic situation' (aka a running motor) the same when your pulse motor version is compared versus a convectional pulse motor.  So was this ever compared versus the 'conventional' pulse motor design? I am not saying it is like this, but it could be that your system needs 25v input to reach 2amps while the conventional design needs 15v to reach 2amps (in a running motor that is), or maybe even the other way around. Is this known?

Will start the making of the rotor soon.

Kind regards,
Steven

QuoteWhen the motor is running the magnet will induce a voltage in the coil (back emf) which will counter the voltage you put in.

Ah, but this is unlike any conventional motor, as the magnet does not move, and does not induce any back EMF in the coil.
The coil is already induced with the static magnetic field of the PM, and when the coil is switched on, it is producing the very same field that is already induced within it from the PM, not the opposite field like in the pulse motor example.

I will be doing a video on this soon.

Brad

Thaelin

I'm still trying to wrap my head around how this setup will make the rotor piece exit the mag field. I can see how it will be drawn into the field, but then I see it cogging. Obviously I am all wet and its not a jab but I'll just have to make the thing and see it. 
thay

tinman

Quote from: Thaelin on September 03, 2023, 12:19:55 AM
I'm still trying to wrap my head around how this setup will make the rotor piece exit the mag field. I can see how it will be drawn into the field, but then I see it cogging. Obviously I am all wet and its not a jab but I'll just have to make the thing and see it. 
thay

There is an exit force required, which is why that same force was subtracted from the input force.
So that has been accounted for.