Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Pulse Motors- Your building them wrong.

Started by tinman, August 30, 2023, 12:55:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagnaProp

Slooooow but steady progress. Upgraded bearings will need be found eventually but getting the process set up is my first goal.

Cadman

I'm throwing my hat into the ring too. This makes 4 builds I'm working on now, but at least they are all related, and might be combined.

I intend to keep as close to the build instructions as possible and to that end I have collected the following materials so far. Four 7 ga plasma cut mild steel disks slightly over 12" diameter, several mild steel 10 ga strips for the torque plates, skate board bearings, and a precision ground 8mm rod and 20 ga wire for the coils to start with. Each of those disks weigh about 5.5 lbs and sandwiching them together will give 4 different flywheel masses to experiment with.

Didn't have enough of the right size magnets so those are on the way now, 1/2" x 1" N42 neos. I also don't have the soft iron core material (not going to use powdered iron for this) so I am thinking about using some lengths of 14 ga baler wire ties and assemble those into the cores. If I use a 1/2" schedule 40 pvc as the former it will give a core OD of roughly 9/16". Baler wire ties are 1018 steel, but it comes already annealed to dead soft.

floodrod

Want to say- I am pleased to see so many builds going on this.

I finally sourced a free elliptical exercise machine which I am hoping has a decent flywheel in it.  Just gotta get my arse across state lines to pick it up.. 

Keep it up fellas. 

Jimboot

Brad have there been changes in your design since the last time I worked on this?

tinman

Quote from: Jimboot on September 19, 2023, 11:03:26 PM
Brad have there been changes in your design since the last time I worked on this?

Hi Jim.
No, it is much the same.
The only change is the coil triggering system.
I now use a hall switch to switch on the transistor. I just glued 4 small PMs on the flywheel to trigger the hall.
This removes all those blades we were using in the opto interrupter system.

I see in your last video, you got down to just 7mA draw, with all those big blades attached to the flywheel.
Was that including the recycling of the inductive kickback ?, or was that just been burnt off ?

Brad