Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Pulse Motors- Your building them wrong.

Started by tinman, August 30, 2023, 12:55:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagnaProp

Quote from: bistander on November 05, 2023, 11:48:37 AM...Use Ohm's Law. V = I × R. Or I = V / R. So your 12 volt supply divided by the 6 ohm resistance of the coil takes 2 amperes to satisfy the equation...
Hi bi. Thanks for all the info in that post. It has helped me understand it a bit better.

Quote from: Thaelin on November 05, 2023, 08:14:11 PM
All:
    I am off line for a bit...

Mags:
    The coil I have is an old wire spool from RS with 2 strands of #20 looped to one and will draw about 3 amps if I let it. Will in fact tho repel the 2 N43 .5 X .5 inch neo's...
No worries Thaelin. Life often gets in the way and it sounds like you are doing what needs to be done which is good. I for one will still be here when you get back up and running since I have a bit to go in learning how to make a pulse motor circuit and such. It'll be good to have you back when you're ready.

Thanks for the info on your spool and setup. I made a tweak to my electro magnet that got it up to 190mT using the same 15.5 volts and 3 amps as before but even that only matches one of my neos now. I was hoping to get up to about 400mT which is about 5 neos stuck together. So I'm still thinking of making a new coil.

rakarskiy

Quote from: MagnaProp on November 05, 2023, 07:34:43 AM
I'm trying to understand this better. I understand that amp turns is the amps times turns.

I don't understand how we got the 2 amp info in (2 amps at 12 volts= 24 watts.) from knowing only (300 turns, and it has a resistance of say 6 ohms).

So we started with 300 turns and 6 ohms resistance. How did we get the 2 amp value from that?

To calculate the voltage drop in a circuit, we use the following formula: I=Ui/R, where I is the current in the circuit (measured in amperes, A), Ui is the voltage drop (measured in volts, V), R is the resistance, the unit of which is the ohm.
In this case, the formula for the effective voltage in the circuit is U=IR=E-Ir.
Power is defined by: W=UI, at the same time the current corresponds to the expression: I=U/R.
For the value of current in the circuit (source + load) the following condition must be fulfilled: Ui/R=I=U/R
it is kind of an axiom.
An example of circuit calculation is at the end of my article.

https://rakatskiy-blogspot-com.translate.goog/2017/08/generator-of-free-energy-vega-ukraine.html?_x_tr_sl=ru&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=ru&_x_tr_pto=wapp

Excel spreadsheet for calculating circuit elements:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1aRyIXNVCGkBHZj6Nzhjejwpj0LJ_kfmA/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=103757942593314724986&rtpof=true&sd=true

MagnaProp

Thank you. Math and I don't get along too good so I appreciate the help on that.