Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

S1R9A9M9 Briggs Engine Water Conversion 2008 - More Clarifications Not Known

Started by russwr, July 02, 2023, 12:53:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TommeyReed

Russwr,

Lets build a prototype, I asked you before and yet you haven't agree on building one.

Why not?

Tom

russwr

On the NON affirming / opposition side,- upon deep review of original circuit drawing, for their auto conversion, the center diode between the inductors is only rated 600v, with ignition minimum 10kv against it, and diode facing the wrong direction. The low voltage facing was positive, while the ignition was negative as also called positive ground. Also, an inductor does not HOLD a charge like a capacitor does, as normally used with the expelling Radiant Energy as from diode releasing capacitor energy the same time. It seems now, that the original circuit was contributing just low voltage 7A DC current, -34 degrees timing, high voltage DC , and required magnetic field for the 8 spark plugs of the 1978 Chevy V8. If there was no Radiant Energy produced within the vacuum of the so called "Magic Relays", this may be just minerals water spark plug electrolysis for Hydrogen, with associated formed water vapor pressure addition, and the inductors magnetic field that all operated the engine with alternator recharging the 2 batteries on car. Was there a conspiracy there in 2005-2012 Georgia back then, with the main schematic shown on Internet being modified, so as duplication would be harder to do? I can see the relay inductors being used for the extension of spark TIME, and contributing the magnetic field for end use, but why not also add Neodymium ring magnets to the plugs? The N or S magnetism would carry down to the tiny tips in combustion chamber. Maybe the magic was just that.

russwr

On the other hand, the regular type ignition coils are what's called autotransformer. That means there are 3 terminals-, not 4. In general, the common autotransformer type has one end of primary hooked to one end of secondary. The engines normally have positive ground, meaning the POSITIVE high voltage jumps upward from ground to center spark plug electrode. The ratio of internal wire turns is set up that way. If input + and - terminals are switched around, the output would be positive high voltage at top of plug, but at a greatly reduced voltage . Therefore, it is possible, on the High Energy Ignition coil for the 1978 Chevy V8 engine with coil mounted in top of distributor cap, to be switched over to be able to get high voltage positive. The HEI (4 ) terminals are plus 12v positive, timing , safety spikes ground, and output center terminal facing the rotor. Nathren's web tech forum did not tell people everything. Some of the work by the 2 technicians in the Georgia shop was not told to Nathren. He may not have known of this ignition change that was done, based on the original schematic THAT SHOWS only positive and positive being used on engine. He didn't even know what spark plugs or modified ones were mounted on the ElCamino car based on the ohms resistance. There seems to be more to this old story from 2005-2012. The Inverter box on car was insulated from ground and the alternator charged both batteries.. After extensive driving period at 18MPG water only, he removed old El Camino gas tank and replaced it with welded steel box with exhaust drippings saved. The vent allowed some hot vapor release. This allowed the Nitrogen embedded content water to be reused at HIGHER efficiency, allowing less frequent water fillings, and the last statement was then ,about 300MPG. The wife ordered her car locked up in a security garage. The electrical circuit was based on using a 110v AC output Inverter, - changed to half wave pulsing about 45vDC, special design switching obsolete relays per cylinder, and exterior mounting of about 10 diodes of 600v each. Internal diode was between the 2 inductor coils. When the technicians left the shop due to harassment, Nathren then decided to build a substitute for all that, and converted a lawn mower engine to water which was successful and can still be seen on Youtube videos,- S1R9A9M9 videos 1+2.     

bistander

I see no interaction here. Perhaps others are like me and do not attempt to read walls of words without paragraphs.

Just a guess.
bi

Cloxxki

I can't read such blocks of text, but I sure can write them with some web techery :)

Does Russ have Tommey and bistander on block?