Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

"ENERGY of FUTURE COMPANY"

Started by rakarskiy, April 15, 2016, 09:21:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pixy

Hi KSPER.
Your result's are amazing! Strange that no one responded to your post. Is it possible to know the exact link of the patent you mention to copy the wingdings of the coils?
Can you write the specifications of your replication (the number of turns and the thickens of the coils, magnet dimensions, rotor diameter, ...)?

Thank you for the fantastic news!

All the best

KSPER

HELLO PIXY,

well,i finally realise a big prototype of 60 biffilars coils,60 magnets neodyum(for a total of 5 km of wire of gauge 24),the result is here but not complete: YES the avoiding of lentz law is okay and still here,no probleme with it: just by pushing the tree by hands of the rotor,i get allready 190 volt AC,still no cogging at all,this first part is okay but.....

without "but" it would be too much simple right? so this is clear lentz law is completly avoided by bifilar coils whoever,the lentz law is back when i connect a load on the generator,the voltage colapse as well and i still cannot loop my creation on his own motor...but i noticed a special stuff that is happening when i press the loop button of my system while the generator is producing 240 volt AC: for one second,the voltage go to 300 volt then collapse and the system stop....pretty interresting right? i think so...means something weird happend while the loop button is pressing,i still cannot explain this phenomena but what i can say is that there is a peak of energy for 1 second after switching the loop button....i tried several mix of etagment of transmission as well (pulley and belt),the best ratio at the moment i tape this message is 1 for 2 ,IS THE WAY OF allowing the generator to turn quicker....

ABOUT COILS CONNECTION:
in those first test,i tryed this configuration of coils connections: i have 5 sections of 12 coils eachs,so those 12 coils were connected all in series,and same way for the 4 other sections composing my big stator...but the back emf  (lentz law) appeared straightly by connecting a simple load...my proposition is now to connect the 60 coils ALL in series from the first of the first stator section til the last one of the last stator section,in order to rise by 4 (after calculed) the amount of voltage out...perhaps by getting a highter voltage out,then by connecting loads,i suppose the back emf would be reduce drastiquely cause the behavior of the stator with that way could radicaly being changed and i expect less magnetic brake so less lentz law back....hopefully...

my feeling is just that am not so far,but it still miss something,whoever this arrangment of opposing bi filar coils really do the job: small mecanic force for producing a nice amount of energy....who ever,there is something else more,that allow to looped such this kind of system.... i have the tool of comprehension,but i still search......

i fight harder with the magnets as well,i searched for month THE good glue that do the job,i have it now....several magnet allready get away at full speed,but because of the way of construction of my stator,nothing can be destroyed,did not do it on purpose but happy with it... about bearing,i created a new type of bearing box that is not existing : it allow the replacment without opening completly the generator,witch is relly new i think...anyway,i just wanna get the loop point...

;)

Love_Technology

Hello guys,

Do you know the deflection angle?

Within the bifilar coil. Are the 2 coils electric connected from each other or are they electrically insulated from each other?

Do we have a patent link for this motor generator?

QuoteTHE good glue that do the job
Hi KSPER, which glue did you use?

:)

adilson

Can you help me?
What is the number of COIL WIRES?
How many meters? or turns