Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Oil Furnace Ran On Water Line In 1950!

Started by russwr, September 05, 2023, 12:28:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marcosbk

Agree.. Both mention superheated steam for improoved burning

ramset

Here from Japan 2006 ? (I believe has been posted here many years ago ,and again since then)
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=v8PbdymGFk8
(I believe above was shared by member Johan 1955 years ago emulsifying water/fuel )
EDIT To add
Above video claims more heat out with 50% water emulsion

Always thought some proprietary formula ( "specific ION " mentioned in claims)

Now ?
Maybe easier than we thought

Respectfully
Chet K
PS
Edit
Grumage had shared this year's back

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=n3f8v9bjx7g
26 minute mark
Water boom ( frequency?)
Recently Grumage was referring to some water pump he had seen a patent on
From early 1900's
Used frequencies to manipulate ( pump ) water in a column ( with nodes at specific input and diaphragms and ??)

Was looking for that when I found other contributions ( posted in this reply)
Still haven't found the pump he referenced !

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

ramset

Repost for Smudge question

Quote from: russwr on 2023-09-05, 17:30:34The US Patent issued was NOT what was asked for in the complete application manuscript in 1950. Patent said steam mixed with fuel oil.

Smudge question:
How do we get sight of the original application manuscript?  The patent mentions application number 291691 but the USPTO classification system requires two more numbers preceding that 6 digit number.
Smudge
End quote
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

russwr

The US Patent issued was a 7 digit number only, For the so called Jackson water burner -as it was called.  2,863,499  Patent does not include any over unity data , or mention of self running mode, or mention of free fuel. There is no more tech data from manuscript - as it is the same as explained in the above paragraph written.  Patent Dept does not  allow that for the public.  The Patent examiners reworded the tech data to suit them, for an up to 50% increase in efficiency of fuel oil with added steam, and decreasing hole size of pin point oil spray nozzle. You would also have to figure out how to get free quantities of mineral free distilled water. (non clogging of heat exchanger and small orifices) Waste heat to distill plain water, solar energy with Fresnel lens concentrater, or or obtain the waste water from commercial refrigeration systems building that runs distilled water drippings line down the drain.     

marcosbk

"you would also have to figure out how to get free quantities of mineral free distilled water. (non clogging of heat exchanger and small orifices)"
Best is rain water. Sometimes even better than comercial one. Definitely cheaper. With a TDS meter can be verified