Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

More Tech Data - Briggs 18Hp Mower Engine Ran On Water In Carb 2008

Started by russwr, September 08, 2023, 11:38:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

russwr

How to increase number of turns for same value magnetic field strength 12 volt electromagnet of original 10amps DC + 7 turns and 13 turns, being changed to 6 amps DC worth of SAME magnetic field? (Simple proportions always come out for less turns.) It uses copper core of 7 turns connected to 13 turns 4mm rod steel core all on 10 amps. There is an electronics formula method that uses different constants for air, copper, steel, iron , and ferrite cores, that may not be needed. My guess calculation may be wrong. (I was thinking on 12 turns and 24 turns)     

onepower

Tom
QuoteWith all the text and claims, I keep asking you if you want to join me to build a prototype.
It's either you're not interested in getting your hands dirty or you like to just entertain others with unproven claims.
I had taken this project very serous and realized not everyone is able to do the same.
I have a few small engine that are in working order, I fully know how to build this prototype.

Maybe a plasma based engine building competition might be in order. All my digital thermocouples, pressure and flow sensors for this project came in. I'm building a plasma reactor based co-gen system (heat/power) for this winter. I don't mean theory and testing, I mean a real system that works to heat and power my house.

Natural gas here has doubled in price and electricity has tripled so I think its time to do something about it.

Think your up for it?, will need a builders thread.

AC

ramset

Might be a big topic ...
Yes a builder thread would be good

Cool idea
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

TommeyReed

Hi Onepower,

I except the build off and want to thank you for taking the next step in getting your hands dirty.

There is talk of a barrel of oil costing $150, this is out of control and we all need to do something about it.

Being a open source guy, I would only ask we share how it's built and parts used. This is not about money but total freedom to produce our own energy.

I have got more parts in today, so I plan to do another video very soon.

I will not hold back on how I build my system and what parts I'm using.

Thanks again Onepower, I hope others join in to save us all from big energy companies.

Tom

ramset

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma