Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Old idea of Perpetual motion

Started by marcosbk, September 10, 2023, 07:15:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

marcosbk

An extract from Popular science 1926-8.
Interesting.
"A closed mind is man's greatest handicap"

onepower

Quote from: marcosbk on September 10, 2023, 07:15:27 AM
An extract from Popular science 1926-8.
Interesting.
"A closed mind is man's greatest handicap"

Thanks for the article.

I like these kinds of articles because they give us some context. As the article suggests, in 1825 electricity was just a curiosity and 99% of the population probably never heard of it, thought it was impossible or of no practical value. Anyone playing around with this thing called "electricity" was a crank and wasting there time.

I imagine all the critics of "electricity" probably made the same arguments the critics do today. What kind of heresy is this?, it must be a violation of science and natural law, they must be imagining it, they must be incompetent, what is this magical nonsense called electricity, it can never work, it's useless.

What a difference 200 years makes and now most of our world runs on electricity and is completely dependent on it. I imagine that in another 200 years anyone burning fossil fuels or whirling magnets past coils of wire would be considered cave men. In 2223 they will probably see us in the same light we see the pioneers living in sod huts, burning oil lamps and using animals for transportation.

The thing to keep in mind is that every generation believed nobody was smarter than them and nothing could change. However history shows us everything is always changing.

AC