Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

free energy via mechanical means

Started by ring_theory, February 03, 2007, 02:36:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nali2001

Well I don?t pretend to have the final answer but for a coil without a core-material, high ghz frequencies are not really a problem so my guess it Lenz can also exist on the ghz range since it is a 'byproduct' of induction under load, and it?s strength is in proportion to the load you take of the coil. But I do would like to see your setup in action since it uses a rather unusual method. It's running the coils through the centre of the coil. And even in permanent magnets there is a kind of neutral zone in centre top of each pole. So I also guess that the size of the magnet is important since that 'neutral zone' is kind rather small.

IronHead

I just want to see someone make a belt with a bunch of magnets attached that can turn at 50krpm without it coming apart. That alone is an attention getter .

Good luck on this one guys.

ring_theory

Dingus Mungus

I would think if it can work on a belt, it should work on a wheel.

Why not have the magnets on the outside of a plastic wheel, then at the hub of the wheel have one side keyed to a motor and place your inductance coils on the outside of magnets. Looks a little more familiar now... Should be cheaper to build and I don't see why the principle wouldn't work in either configuration if it works at all. If you'd like more a more detailed explanation of the wheel concept let me know.

Good luck on your prototype,
~Dingus

ring_theory