Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Re: Self Looped Cap Dump Bedini Motor

Started by Dave Wing, September 01, 2023, 08:24:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Wing

Quote from: bistander on August 31, 2023, 11:36:22 PM
Hi Dave,

You say "Bloch wall", in above quote (my bold). I suspect you learned this from those books and vids. It is totally BS. I've been telling this to those folks on the Energetic forum for years. Finally I found an excellent reference to back me up. Please watch this video. She gets into the Bloch wall about 12:50 time marker.
https://youtu.be/vTV1EVb-V2c?si=sGgR95oeLOE2U7Vj

And the middle of the magnet (on axis between poles) does not repel iron. It may appear to, but that's because it is an area of little to no attraction and the nearby poles exhibit strong attraction. Easily seen with iron filings.
bi

Hey bi, I watched the vid when you posted it on Energetic forum. I'll post an image below by John Bedini... it shows what we are discussing here. Repulsion is real... the magnet does not attract the iron, which is opposite of the attraction a north or South Pole face.

John showed the loops north and south as you stated, see the bottom left corner image.

Dave Wing

bistander

Hi Dave,
People believe what (whom) they want. Good luck.
bi

partzman

FWIW, here is a copy of a post I made years ago on OUR on a private thread-

For any that might be interested, this is an improved design of coil/core used in tangential induction.  The idea is to have as large an area in one polarity as compared to the opposite polarity in a coil's current that has been induced with a tangential PM field.

The pix below is the PM and coil assembly used for this test.  The elongated core is 7 pieces of 1/4 ferrite E cores with 30 turns of 15-34 litz wire and the PM was moved past the core by hand.

The first scope pix shows an area of 2.975mAs for the total current waveform.

The second scope pix show an area of 4.265mAs for the positive area of the waveform.

From this we can calculate the negative area from 2.975mAs-4.265mAs = -1.29mAs.  Therefore, the positive to negative ratio is [4.265]/[1.29] = 3.32:1 .

What good is this?  Well, by using a balancing magnetic or electromagnetic arrangement on a rotor that will null the Lenz effect from the positive PM induction in this case, a very low drag PM generator can be built which should produce OU.

Regards,
Pm

Edit: I temporarily removed this post because I thot I had included the wrong scope pix. 

Dave Wing

Quote from: bistander on September 01, 2023, 08:38:57 AM
Hi Dave,
People believe what (whom) they want. Good luck.
bi

Yes I agree with your point.

John appears to be using Howard Johnson's depiction of corner spins of magnets... if Howard was wrong then it can be that the screen shot below is right. To me it does not matter, the waveform it produces is what matters and how we can use it.

Dave Wing

Dave Wing

Quote from: partzman on September 01, 2023, 08:53:25 AM
FWIW, here is a copy of a post I made years ago on OUR on a private thread-

For any that might be interested, this is an improved design of coil/core used in tangential induction.  The idea is to have as large an area in one polarity as compared to the opposite polarity in a coil's current that has been induced with a tangential PM field.

The pix below is the PM and coil assembly used for this test.  The elongated core is 7 pieces of 1/4 ferrite E cores with 30 turns of 15-34 litz wire and the PM was moved past the core by hand.

The first scope pix shows an area of 2.975mAs for the total current waveform.

The second scope pix show an area of 4.265mAs for the positive area of the waveform.

From this we can calculate the negative area from 2.975mAs-4.265mAs = -1.29mAs.  Therefore, the positive to negative ratio is [4.265]/[1.29] = 3.32:1 .

What good is this?  Well, by using a balancing magnetic or electromagnetic arrangement on a rotor that will null the Lenz effect from the positive PM induction in this case, a very low drag PM generator can be built which should produce OU.

Regards,
Pm

Edit: I temporarily removed this post because I thot I had included the wrong scope pix.

partzman, thanks for sharing your research.

Dave Wing