Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Re: Self Looped Cap Dump Bedini Motor

Started by Dave Wing, September 01, 2023, 08:24:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Wing

Quote from: gyulasun on September 29, 2023, 06:43:26 PM
Okay Dave, thanks for all the additional comments. 

You wrote this circuit is "nothing special or energy efficient" and perhaps its advantage would be to extend the life time of rechargable batteries till they used up and would also perform some mechanical work like putting fins onto the shaft to have a blower, etc.

I do not like the term "radiant energy charging" coined by JB, for me this circuit utilizes the energy of the collapsing magnetic field of the coil for recharging a 2nd battery. 

I respect your work and please continue with these and with other circuits and have fun.

Gyula

Gyula, I just meant the transistor is not the most efficient way to switch that there may be better ways to do switching more efficiently.

Thanks for your comments, I appreciate the interaction.

Dave Wing