Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Re: Self Looped Cap Dump Bedini Motor

Started by Dave Wing, September 01, 2023, 08:24:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Wing

Quote from: gyulasun on September 28, 2023, 04:06:15 PM

Unfortunately, those authors theories remained theories.  For me, the zero force motor, for instance, was a disappointment in the moment Peter Lindemann wrote this:

"In this machine, Lenz's Law is FULLY OPERATIONAL, as is Ohm's Law, Kirchhoff's Law, Faraday's Law of Induction, and Newton's Third Law of Motion."   

Quoted from this post:     https://www.energyscienceforum.com/forum/alternative-energy/john-bedini/1861-zero-force-motor-replication-project?p=35986#post35986 

Here is one of the efficieny tests done by Yaro on his zero force motor build, (he made two presentations on Aaron's Energy Science and Technology Conference in 2017 and in 2018):
    https://www.energyscienceforum.com/forum/alternative-energy/john-bedini/2121-zfm-advanced-explorations/page5#post43873   

Gyula

Gyula I can see how that comment, by Peter would take the wind out of your sails. I must apologize as maybe I have not been to clear Lenz's law cannot be done away with in DC permanent magnet motors, it is common place to see the CEMF reducing the current when a DC PM motor is running at its no load speed. When we load the shaft, at no load speed, the motor will produce less CEMF allowing for more current to be drawn under load. This is because the motor physically does not generate as much when you slow it down, so you have less CEMF countering your applied voltage. This is Lenz's law.

Are we in agreement with this so far or am I mistaken?

Dave Wing

gyulasun

Hi David, 

Yes, I agree with what you wrote on CEMF behaviour in DC PM motors, pulse motors, where normal induction happens invariably in the coils caused by the rotating PMs and the induced voltage opposes the input emf. 
  Another manifestation of Lenz law is when you connect a voltage source across a coil and current is delayed 90 degree wrt the voltage by the self inductance of the coil.   Or a loaded coil is induced by a changing magnetic field and the induced current's fields works against the inducing field. 

I mentioned the zero force motor because it had been kept in secrecy for long, no details were given and was said to be a no Lenz, no back emf motor by JB, very likely due to the not correct theory associated with it.

Gyula

partzman

Quote from: Dave Wing on September 28, 2023, 09:09:54 AM
This image of a magnet is from the work of Howard Johnson, it shows the magnetic spins of a magnet.

Dave Wing

FWIW-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2JFDpTE_ls

Pm

Dave Wing

Quote from: gyulasun on September 29, 2023, 08:53:17 AM
Hi David, 

Yes, I agree with what you wrote on CEMF behaviour in DC PM motors, pulse motors, where normal induction happens invariably in the coils caused by the rotating PMs and the induced voltage opposes the input emf. 
  Another manifestation of Lenz law is when you connect a voltage source across a coil and current is delayed 90 degree wrt the voltage by the self inductance of the coil.   Or a loaded coil is induced by a changing magnetic field and the induced current's fields works against the inducing field. 

I mentioned the zero force motor because it had been kept in secrecy for long, no details were given and was said to be a no Lenz, no back emf motor by JB, very likely due to the not correct theory associated with it.

Gyula

Here is a scope shot of my pulse motor. This measurement was taken back in March of this year using a Hantek AC/DC Current Clamp CC 65

Dave Wing