Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Has anyone here constructed an overunity system that works?

Started by TriKri, March 29, 2021, 06:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kolbacict

You also forgot the Coleman-Wesley tube, which emits radiation.
And,that is most main,forgot me.  >:(
I suggested  turning the energy of hatred between people into heat, electricity, and finally cold.
There is more than enough such free energy in the world. :P

typedusud

Honestly, i construct electromagnetics generators very efficients, with caducee coil, cold coil, ferrite coil and resonnant frequencies, there are very very efficient. But you must keep the input batterie in good condition.

The notion of perpetual energy is different.

Take somes garden garbage to produce methane, fire the methane and make electricity
With somes converter , like peltier device, you have energy forever you work.

Perpetual energy exist but you must work for it. I don't know if somehone have made a real perpetual energy device that doesn't use any fuel ( even spiritual fuel)

Tesal claim to harvest energy from athmosphere, but you must have a grounded installation, otherwise, you have somes self running machines but they fly in the air, like SEARL did, not very good for everyday use.

Solar panel are good for energy generation but actually the circuit with batteries are efficiency killer.

Solar panels can be more efficient with plate and long capacitor instead of batteries. The drawback is that you must use the energy immediatly. I use it with a conventionnal charger and other non conventionnal but efficients chargers, with resonnant coil and ferrite coil with tunes capacitors. But this is not perpetual,the system must be re-energized sometimes.

I doubt that anybody have found a perpetual device, for i know even higthly advanced peoples use non perpetual technologie.

The microbiotic battery seems interresting, you must provide food to your batterie and she make electricity.

A microbiotic battery farm seems to be the future of electricity.