Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

(+build guide video) LENR "THOR - Plasmoid Thunderstorm Reactor" Malcolm Bendall

Started by Cloxxki, October 23, 2023, 07:10:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cloxxki

Quote from: Jimboot on October 25, 2023, 06:57:51 AM
The garage replication was about 40 mins away from my home. I watched the video but too many unknowns /speculation and investment being sought for me to go all in. All the best to those that do though.
Fair enough Jim. But perhaps you might keep an eye on progress made and help others from making blunders?

Should you find yourself in the neighborhood and manage to arrange a personal inspection, that's be amazing for people on this forum.

Jimboot

Quote from: Cloxxki on October 25, 2023, 06:59:50 AM
Fair enough Jim. But perhaps you might keep an eye on progress made and help others from making blunders?

Should you find yourself in the neighborhood and manage to arrange a personal inspection, that's be amazing for people on this forum.
I have an open mind but I follow what my gut biome tells me. :) Love to connect with these guys and have a look at the device and get excited about it. For ICE tho I would defer to others here. I certainly have mates that could build something if there is a reason to but I am a complete novice in this area...

Cloxxki

Key takeaways for readers with a short attention span (like myself):

- Apparent LENR ( Low Eneergy Nuclear Reaction ): the exhaust showing little to no CO or CO2 despite consuming fuel. Unexpectedly HIGH oxygen in exhaust.
- Extreme cooling of exhaust gasses from engine going through reactor. Coming out much colder than the inlet ambient air even. It happens too quickly to be considered a thermal exchange only.
- Moderate fuel savings reported (I need to see better data vs truly optimized stock engines).

Questions to the forum now:
- Which affordable multi gas meters would be sufficient for home builds? Crucial to detect CO, O2, CO2, NOx and hydrocarbons, I reckon?
- What fuel flow restrictors and fuel flow meters to consider?
- What's a good dependable load to "dyno" test on? Once it's built into a car, I could write a novel on test protocols, garage bench...that's different.

ramset

Sir
Yes a good method to establish claims ( primarily defining claims ..which seem to be evolving)
Martin Fleischmann project does not dither in fuel economy, their interest is biggest reason to
Continue to pay attention here (LENR claims?)
This would be groundbreaking for science!
Open source community does have access to state of the art electron beam microscopes ( outside of obvious university resources in LENR community...

Would be nice to sort the transmutation or Similar Claims,  and yes the higher efficiency and oxygen output on an ICE is obviously a win win !
And of course in today's world a mandate to advance this tech for Green movement!

IMO
The LENR insinuation is Nobel prize kind of discovery

Respectfully
Chet K

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

Cloxxki

Why unrealistic fuel consumption test protocols actually HELP this retrofit tech:

We all know cars can't achieve rated mileage unless driven in ideal conditions, slower than the typical old lady.
While modern ICE cars may often be 300 hp or more, in the simulated EPA or WLTP test cycles, I bet they'll hardly touch 50 hp and cruising at 110 kph is done at 20-30 hp or so.
The retrofit only needs to cover EPA/WLTP peak power demand, because THAT's what the CO2 g/km ratings every car brand needs to present front and center comes from.
A 5-30 hp THOR retrofit might, based on what I've seen in replication videos, bring carbon emissions down to just about zero. It doesn't matter if over 30 hp a valve lets in ambient air as well, even if it has to stop the LENR reaction. All about the lab simulation test cycles.
Hybrid cars get lovely low CO2 g/km ratings based on the short test cycles, but on a long drive the hybrid more of a ballast than an efficiency gain. The LENR will also on long drives, cruising at 20-30 hp draw, would a modestly sized THOR intake system, would do all the carbon transmutation.
It's a vastly different thing to build a 30 hp vs a 300 hp retrofit, methinks, and the latter would only be needed on a Class 8 semi truck or large mining/agriculture equipement.
No need to make NASCAR and Formula 1 clean as angels' farts, just enabling road vehicles to function without needless taxes and restrictions (like central London) would be a tremendous win.