Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

My little stupid project - a synergy based generator

Started by fxeconomist, October 26, 2023, 12:49:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bistander

Quote from: fxeconomist on October 26, 2023, 06:55:30 PM
Hi bistander,

Pot magnets are axially magnetized opposing their South poles. Homopolar generator can work with diametrically magnetized magnets and you get AC.

But I wanted DC to make sure that unipolar induced current is the same direction with the coil flyback. I don't know what AC would do. That's for later, if this experiment shows it possible.

The coil will be a toroid sandwiched between the two pot magnets. I'm trying to get a large radius to emulate a Faraday disk. One end of the wire connected to the shaft, the other end on the surface - will probably be a copper band over the insulated coil ; the core will be welded and get power via the shaft, therefore the coil has to be fully insulated below the copper band.

I don't think the ZK-PP2K PWM should be protected as it ptobably already has an internal diode. If it goes down, that's it. There shall be a diode added however to impeach the PWM powering the load. But that's coming later. First the ordered parts and the welding.

Thanks for the reply, but I need a reference or diagram to understand what you're doing.

That is not my understanding of pot magnet. This is:

QuoteNeodymium pot magnets are made of a powerful Neodymium magnet sunken in to a steel shell meaning that the north pole is on the centre of the magnetic face and the south pole is on the outer edge around it. The steel pot increases the adhesive force of the magnets giving them an incredible hold for their size.

From a Google search, but no source given.
bi

fxeconomist

Quote from: bistander on October 26, 2023, 07:57:43 PM
Thanks for the reply, but I need a reference or diagram to understand what you're doing.

bi

I did not go for Neodymium magnets, I just chose ferrite pot magnets that are axially magnetised - that is, one pole per big face.  More for insulation reasons, but strength is more than enough.

It is a simple circuit to extract the flyback from the coil. One diode to block the PWM from powering the load.

The difference between this and a usual circuit to use the flyback is that the coil is not stationary on a table. It spins inside the homopolar generator while exposed to unipolar induction at the same time.

Imagine we turn on the voltage. We should see on oscilloscope a regular flyback curve, with a substantial voltage in the first microsecond and almost no amperage.

Then we turn on the motor and the coil begins to spin while the PWM pulses voltage in it. We should certainly see an anomalous current curve during the flyback. Some amperage has to come with the voltage. That's my idea.