Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

John W. Keely Physics Research 1865-1899

Started by russwr, October 27, 2023, 11:31:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stivep

Quote from: massive on October 29, 2023, 08:24:12 PM
I can respect Orangutan.
Orangutan should never be seen ranked on any scale as 1, as it was born complete.
A Scientist was not born a scientist, they are made and they are on the pay roll.
You want to rank a scientist as 10?   good luck

An animal-human/mammal having problem with direct answer to the question unlikely can pass any exam.
Is that a problem with perception or with level  of the respondent? -( intelligence)
The question was: how low you can value yourself in the scale from 1 to 10 in given criteria.
Scientist had to respond to all exams and all questions precisely (including his dissertation) .
Wealth in civilized western world is made on payroll. Businessman pays payroll to himself too,
hiring only animals providing correct answers. I'm the animal that is respecting other animals and I pay to both.
(besides all I'm vegetarian - are you?)
But it looks like you are not from that particular part of the world.

Wesley

massive

The lowest number on your scale you have provided is 1, the answer is 1. Is this correct?  It is your scale, not mine. You can place me anywhere; it is your choice.
I'm a vegetarian, so the answer is yes.

I don't respect scientists and their track record is shocking over the past century. Do I have the right to choose?

ALL FREE ENERGY researchers have been discredited by scientists and qualified engineers; they are hired to do so.
If you rank Scientist as 10, why are you on this forum?

You have the right to rank Scientist anyway you want. It is your own ranking system, good luck with that. You cant expect everyone to fall in line.

Hitler had Scientist; do they rank as 10's too? Fukushima was full of Scientists and qualified personnel. Look how that turned out.
Today Scientist claim it is safe to pour radioactive waste into the Pacific. Is that intelligent? I would not and could not do that for any amount of pay roll.

I don't respect them at all, I can't, I live in the pacific. They will give each other the green light to go ahead and pollute no matter who opposes them.
They obviously have zero respect for this planet or any life on it. Where is their moral compass?
Pacific islands already show radiation, decades after Mururoa bombs went off. < There's more examples of Scientists doing their dastardly deeds.

My part of the world? It is my choice to live in the bush/forest, away from people. I wish there were Orangutans, I respect them, it is their planet.