Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Sale of the Overunity.com Domain

Started by hartiberlin, November 02, 2023, 12:56:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hartiberlin

BTW, the hosting is costing about 10 US$ per month for the domain and I have a good hosterthat can drive almost unlimited traffic in this package.
So  it is not too expensive and we make about a few GigaBytes of traffic every month when I remember correctly.
Regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

Jimboot

Sorry to hear about the health Stefan. That sux. I'll speak to my team on Monday. Any $ invested though would need to see a path for roi which might bifficult without stats. Do you have Google search console setup?

hartiberlin

Well, yes, I still have had Google Analytics installed, I will have to look that up tommorrow..
I am pretty weak now, so all this makes lots of trouble for me and the vertigo is just killing me...
Stay tuned...
Regards, Stefan.

patch6

Quote from: hartiberlin on November 03, 2023, 08:58:13 AM
Let me know, how to make such a torrent, which is searchable.Please provide a short youtube video, that explains it how this can be done.
Many thanks.Regards, Stefan.

Hi hartiberlin, if you tell me what type of forum software is used I can try to make a guide for you.

Or I might step in and help if it's too much work, I'll try to make it painless.

hartiberlin

Look into the footer..
Smf 2.019 and Porta-MX SEF