Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

OverUnity.com is Open Source

Started by FreeEnergy, February 12, 2007, 02:20:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosemary Ainslie

I might add.  Had Stefan not allowed my thread on this forum and had I not faught this issue as I have done - where do you think that technology would be now?  My own thread on EF.com buried.  And the only thread available to the public littered with spurious argument that denies its efficiency.  My guess is that 2 more months and the technology would have 'left the building' faded from sight - and that would have been that.  That was the intention.  Then a careful rewording of the application technology - perhaps greater power realised - and then?  I assure you the objective here was to lose me from these public forums and TAKE OVER the technology.  As it is Ashtweth - Glen - Harvey and Aaron HAVE NOTHING AGAINST PATENTING - in principle or in fact.  I personally have a really big issue with PATENTING anything to do with savings in energy costs.  For many different reasons.

Omnibus

Quote from: Rosemary Ainslie on August 17, 2010, 05:08:32 AM
That impression is based on the promise that in the event that either of them attempt to capitalise on this discovery then I will claim prior art - and look to financial compensation.  But that is precisely because I suspect that they will attempt to patent the developments if not the technology itself.  And I would rather see that the development of applications remains with the public.  It is a simple promise - and I will - most certainly, need to go that route if and when I smell the whiff of intellectual property rights - stinking out these forums.  Right now the stench is overpowering.  I am more than a little concerned that their commitment to Open Source is bereft outside their protestations.  I happen to know how they have lied to the public about me.  And I know the damage that it's caused.  I cannot understand that action unless their interests here are entirely self-serving.  And I will do anything required to prevent this.

I'm afraid you won't be able to do this. I said that already. Especially the part with the financial compensation. The only thing you can do is to render their patent, if they manage to obtain such, null and void through the court of Law. Otherwise, if they somehow start earning money on that invention without bothering with patents you'll only retain the role of a witness without any possibility for recourse.

As to what they write in forums and such, it's a free country and people express all kinds of opinions. If you, however, feel that's hurting you financially or is defaming you there are courts, you can sue. Don't forget, however, that many times judges throw out such claims prior to even hearing them classifying them as nuisance. Therefore, you have to have a really good reason to undertake such step. At this point I don't see any such good reason because there isn't even a technology recognized by someone. So, the only rational thing you can do at this moment is to just ignore these fellows and carry on with the research until you bring it to some successful stage when society (academy as its responsible part in these matters) gets to recognize it.

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: Omnibus on August 17, 2010, 05:21:37 AM
I'm afraid you won't be able to do this. I said that already. Especially the part with the financial compensation. The only thing you can do is to render their patent, if they manage to obtain such, null and void through the court of Law. Otherwise, if they somehow start earning money on that invention without bothering with patents you'll only retain the role of a witness without any possibility for recourse.

As to what they write in forums and such, it's a free country and people express all kinds of opinions. If you, however, feel that's hurting you financially or is defaming you there are courts, you can sue. Don't forget, however, that many times judges throw out such claims prior to even hearing them as being nuisance. Therefore, you have to have a really good reason to undertake such step. At this point I don't see any such good reason because there isn't even a technology recognized by someone. So, the only rational thing you can do at this moment is to just ignore these fellows and carry on with the research until you bring it to some successful stage when society (academy as its responsible part in these matters) gets to recognize it.

I entirely agree with you.  I could do nothing but manage a certain nuisance value to their developments and possibly attract some media attention to the cause.  But I'd still go this route if there was a need.  THIS is the actual danger of Open Source.  And this is why it is important to acknowledge results.  Because, unwittingly Open Source is otherwise aiding and abetting these type of efforts.  Do you see this yet Omnibus?  This is precisely why, when one goes to the trouble of producing replicable results that are also carefully measured and thereby unequivocal - that those disciplines are acknowledged by those who can manage power analysis.  Otherwise the fact of the technology is forever at risk - from mainstream because they prefer it - and from these forums because they dare not invest all that hope into believing it.

Which is why it does not help to refer to 'technolgy - if it is a technology'.  Each and every detraction puts the value of that technology further out of reach.  Our academics assume that these forums actually trust those results.  If you are all spewing out doubts - in defiance of the evidence - why then would they be interested?  Here EF.com served the cause well.  At least the evidence was acknowledged.  Later denied - but no-one actually believes that denial.

truthbeknown

So, those of us here on OverUnity are we going to give freely everything we are posting here in the threads to help the world and the poor people of many countries? Or are we going to say we own this or that and so and so can't have any of it or less I want compensation? And are we going to share ALL of the specifications or just a few and maybe they will figure it all out? Or is it we are just playing games with people? Do we REALLY understand what "Open Source" means? If we can't trust forum members then what are we doing posting anything at all on this forum that will have people comment on or add to  our research and we just Poo-Poo it all? Lets get honest and real here folks....if things are going to progress and make something to help this old planet Earth of ours then move forward and get busy...I believe most of the people here in this thread have been doing such.

J.

truthbeknown

Keep sharing....Keep experimenting...show us what worked and what didn't and keep your promises.

J.