Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Crystal Ion. A real new Overunity device? Or another con artist gizmo?

Started by NerzhDishual, February 15, 2007, 04:21:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pese

ION?s  can it  make noise ?
Nois like an old scrap motor that will died any moment  ???
But ... Its Overunity , and a must learn , so mutch to understand  ;)
GP

I will follow this tread........
Skype Member: pesetr (daily 21:00-22:00 MEZ (Berlin) Like to discussing. German English Flam's French. Special knowledges in "electronic area need?
ask by messey, will help- so i can...

ResinRat2

Hi Nerzh,

OK, I listened to the hour interview with Lou Epton and I have to admit I was fascinated. The video you linked to is worthless, and my original opinion of it was correct; but the radio interview sounded legitimate. I apologize for my previous abruptness, but you have to admit that video showed nothing.

The story posted as November of last year when these meetings took place with government officials, I wonder if anyone has any updates as to what happened. It has been three months now. There should be front page news on this, or at least some type of local news. This is very interesting, if it is not a hoax.

I never heard of Lou Epton, so I don't know his reputation, but this may not be a hoax.

I would say to delete that stupid video, and just leave the interview link. It tells more about the engine. Leave the link to the newspaper story. Then see if anyone can find out anything else. This would beat everything that is being done here.

I am still very skeptical though. I won't believe it completely until a working prototype is displayed to the public.

In any case, thank you again Nerzh for bringing this to everyone's attention as a curiosity at least for now. It may actually be true. Which would be a good thing for the United States, and eventually for all mankind.
Research is the only place in a company where you can continually have failures and still keep your job.

I knew immediately that was where I belonged.

IronHead

I believe the grinding noises heard  is the starter motor kicking in and out.
Fascinating engine ,but I would like to see more before I form an opinion.

IronHead

Hmmm , Very interesting.
I have been listening an analyzing the sound this thing makes . Cant get it out of my head.

The idea here is like taking a pneumatic drill and turning a compressor with the outlet of the compressor coupled back to the drill to turn the compressor. Well that could not work any more that an electric motor coupled to and electric generator  to power the motor that drives it .
Or could it ?   http://www.overunity.com/index.php/topic,1988.0.html