Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

My Current Build

Started by BAHammer, February 23, 2009, 07:13:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sevich

Quote from: AB Hammer on March 22, 2009, 09:56:58 AM
No forum is perfect, but how do you get fraud out of Besslerwheel? 

Are you the only one that doesn't know 911 was an inside job ? ....come on!

>>> http://besslerwheel.com/forum/ <<< is run by the blind and supported by a clique

You were OK, before you signed up ???

There is an antidote. Stay well away for 3 weeks......trust me  ;D

AB Hammer

Bessler007

I forgot that the Nazis where called brown shirt. I was referring to 5 to 6 hundred years before due to the brown dirt on a peasants shirt. Same name, different times thus the filthy peasant. Don't forget I specialize with early history, it is part of my job.

sevich

I was surprised at your statement about Besslerwheel for I have had no problems there. Also when people where banned, at least the ones I saw where getting out of hand and disruptive. It made for very unpleasant reading.
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

rlortie

Quote from: Bessler007 on March 21, 2009, 11:15:24 PM
Can't fool you Alan.  Ralph is one of my spies.  Sorry Ralph for outing you but the gig's up.  alan would have found out sooner or later.  He's very sharp you know.

Let me get serious.  Alan, you are an ignorant buffoon not knowing the difference between slander and libel.  Nor do you know the points of either.  If a person is a published liar as you are then you can't sue them for libel if they print the fact that you are indeed a liar.

Truth hurts, huh?
Bessler007
Cmdr, MIB

I
Quotef there is any crime on the internet the use of a pseudonmym  isn't going to protect the criminal.

Kind of contradictory here wouldn't you say?  This speaks libal, as I am not one of your spies! 

I believe that anyone that I care to associate with is laughing at such profound statements, we simply consider the source!  I understand that the modorator now has you in a read only mode and has canceled one of your pseudonmym's. That will only stop you until you post again using a new one, maybe five minutes to re-register.

The only way to stop you from getting your climax here is to completly ignore you and not respond. You will soon tire and move on to other forums with your abundant allotment of unproductive time.

I have no intention of making any legal claims against you, that would only give you the recognition you seek!  To reiterate I simply consider the source as any level headed person will do and ignore your unsubstantiated claims.

Ralph