Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The anomalous kicks

Started by EMdevices, February 18, 2007, 10:36:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EMdevices

Sorry to keep you guys waiting, I was a bit bussy today. I posted the circuit on the first post, so its upfront.

Just remember, don't get too excited, spikes are nothing new, when current is interupted in a coil it builds to a high voltage.

The interesting thing here is that triggering happens according to some rules, which I'm trying to understand.   I already found out the diode plays a part, if I take it out it does not work.   Then it's the coils maybe?  Coil BJT interactions?, who knows.

You're so right Lindsay, thank's for pointing that out, instruments can leak some RF and cause confusion when measuring stuff, especialy digital equipment.  The scope I have seems to be pretty good, but I check all the time

EM 

P.S.  I forgot to mention, the diameter of the coils is about 6.5 cm

Loki67671

EMD,
An oscillator circuit is also something I have considered. What a truly complex monster that would be. Consider three oscillators, coupled by the complex interactions in the TPU windings. This may just be the "simple" (not so simple) device SM talked about. IF we are able to provide a little bit of "extra" energy, i.e. small kick from the Earths magnetic field or any other for that matter,  back to the base of your transistor in positive feed back..........................ohhhh my.............Assuming the extra energy comes from outside of the circuit.......Now we chase the elusive "perpetual motion" critter. Many students, myself included, have been admonished by professors and instructors, at this very point in their educations. The question is why can't this be made to run itself? Losses are one thing and very real.......but if we can grab an external push or pull at the right time and magnitude...............then we are there.
"When the water stinks, I break the dam, with Love I break it" .............Loki

"One must be completely immersed in the cold darkness to truly adore or loathe the light" .............Loki

Science, my lad, is made up of mistakes, but they are mistakes which it is useful to make, because they lead little by little to the truth." - Jules Verne

hartiberlin

Hi EM,
thanks for the circuit.

Could it be, that your battery is already a bit weak ?

Normally a RED LED should burn out, if directly connected to a
fresh 9 Volts battery without a current limiting resistor !?

If you have a real power supply, does it work on this too ?
Then be cautious, or your LED will be destroyed
or you can then just try only with about 1.7 to 2 Volts..

Thanks.

Regards, Stefan.
P.S: How much current does your oscillator use ?
What is the voltage across the LED diode ?
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

EMdevices

Hi Stephan,

I forgot to mention, the diode is special diode rated for 12 volts,  I'm sure it has a resistor inside.  It's a general purpose diode for POWER ON indicator panels, etc.

Battery is about 8.5 volts, discharged a bit, I've used it for some time with other experiments.

I have not measured the current draw, but I'm sure it's a bit high, since the transistor gets hot.  I imagine it conducts between the spikes, then for some reason it decides to stop, as if there's some sort of breakdown in the BJT, then it resumes and breaks down again. 

I'll do more experiments on it this week.

Loki,
I like what you're saying.  I too belive the TPU is a resonant device with FEEDBACK.   The trick is to know what resonates and how, so we can design the right oscillator.   

SM has said to use tubes, I'm now seeing why he is insisting on it.  I will not go in that direction however, since I don't have all the skill necessary, and they are hard to find.    He made comments that the circuitry needs to be inside the TPU, why?  For feedback I'm sure.

EM

hartiberlin

Hi Em,
please edit your circuit diagramm,
so it shows the current limiting resistor of your diode.

Many thanks.

Regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum