Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Welcome to the new overunity.com forum website !

Started by hartiberlin, April 01, 2005, 12:53:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rensseak

Habe mein pers?nliches Profil wie von Dir beschrieben eingestellt (H?kchen bei email notification function und dann abspeichern) aber trotzdem erhalte keine Mails. ???
Woran kann das liegen. Kann es sein das mails nur von Antworten auf meine eigenen Postings gesendet werden?
Auch wenn ich alle H?kchen gesetzt habe steht darunter:

Current Topic Notifications
   You are not currently receiving any notifications from topics.

To receive notifications from a topic, click the "notify" button while viewing it.

Current Board Notifications
   You aren't receiving notifications on any boards right now.

To request notifications from a specific board, click the "notify" button in the index of that board.

I have change my personel profile as described from you but no mail is comming even there are new postings. Can it be that mails are only send when there ist an answer of my owne postings?

MfG
Norbert

Quote from: hartiberlin on April 02, 2005, 12:18:22 PM
Hi Norbert,
yes, login here and then click inside the upper
USER INFO Box:

Show unread posts since last visit.
Show new replies to your posts.

Hope this helps.

Or activate the email notification function inside your profile !

Regards, Stefan.

George

I have decided to take part in your group because the topic "overunity"
is the main along all my life.
In www.george-ryazanov.com I describe the general method of restoration the unity of any context.Any step in this direction generate wonderful new apparates.
Those apparates are simple and unexpensive but my description of their theory is practically incomprehensible.Now I am rewriting all that but it would need much time.
                                   George

Paul-R

Previously, two clicks, sometimes three would get the digests and all the posts. Now, the click count is astronomical. We don't all have broadband, and some broadband is disappointing.

Is there no way to get a daily digest sent to those who want it?

Paul.

Jim_Mich

Paul,

I'm using Internet Explorer. To reduce the number of clicks I use this link (saved as a favorite)... http://overunity.com/index.php?action=unread

After the window loads, I right click on a link then press 'n' to open it in a new window. After reading, I close that window and the first window is still be open. I right click again, etc...

Enjoy,

Jim

Paul-R

Quote from: Jim_Mich on April 11, 2005, 11:50:28 AM
Paul,

I'm using Internet Explorer. To reduce the number of clicks I use this link (saved as a favorite)... http://overunity.com/index.php?action=unread

After the window loads, I right click on a link then press 'n' to open it in a new window. After reading, I close that window and the first window is still be open. I right click again, etc...
Enjoy,
Jim

I click that link and I don't get new posts.

Every click involves a return to base to collect a payload of maybe 100 bytes of useful data. This
return to the server can take (using dial up and average line) 30 seconds. One day the sun will rise on
the day when communications become as good as they were in the days of 300 baud modems
and point to point bulletin boards.

I doubt that we will see that day.

Paul.