Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

hartiberlin?s one wire free electrons battery charger idea

Started by hartiberlin, July 09, 2007, 10:13:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turbo

Hi
i have done some experimenting but i cannot say i noticed the battery charged up.
so i have build a new device which you can see on the picture above.

it utilizes two Gray type tubes and a on off switch also a automatic circuit breaker ,one push button to initialize the first discharge, one pot to adjust the discharge frequency ,one pot to adjust the pulse duration and a neon light to indicate the coupling with the atmosphere  :)
the idea was also to replicate Tesla's wooden box which he drove the car around because i have reason to believe the two iron rod's were actually Gray type tubes too.

Basicly it discharges a capacitor, the burst is being split into positive and negative, with a result of Radiant energy bursts with stinging sensation which is stored back into the cap, aswell as the bemf ,that is an add on i made into the circuit to improve feedback, and the cycle is being repeated continious.

Marco.

the_big_m_in_ok

hartiberlin said:
To shield these drivercircuits from thehigh voltage pulses, there is always a lowpass LC filter
of a choke L and cap to prevent the circuit to getting hit with high voltage at the 12 Volts side.
( you can use a better lowpassfilter with more LC stages to prevent it better...for easier
drawing purposes I only drawed 1 filter stage..)
@stefan
I have a logical concern about the described LC bandpass circuits:
If you reduce the voltage---and the power that goes with it---fine and good.  But, even so, the polarity of the spark gaps remains the unchanged.  AC will still impact the positive side of the battery badly, would it not?
Would a diode to correct the negative polarity on the positive terminal be an corrective answer to this apparent problem?

--Lee
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.