Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Self-fueling/self-running air engine concept ready to be built

Started by Jumpsman23, March 09, 2007, 07:41:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

acp

FreeEnergy

we heard it all... if it's not open source technology you wont find investors here...

peace

CLaNZeR

Where do these figures come from?

Be built for around $10,000 ? $30,000 (USA dollars).

Whatever happened to Proof of Concept that used off the shelf parts or homemade efforts, rather than bumping a R&D price by involving companies that claim so called special technology?

Confused as I live in the real world where if you search around you can indeed build something that is quoted as:

He has been working on a very simple, low cost, free energy technology

Like the other guys stated, share and it will be built, there is enough of us people in these forums with enough faith!!!, or maybe we are just mad LOL  ;D ;D

http://www.overunity.org.uk

Jumpsman23

Good to hear everyones replies.  We just thought that it would have been better first to build a prototype to show proof of concept.  This way everyone that would want to build the air engine would know for sure, whether or not it works.  This project is currently open sourced.  All information will be released now for anyone that wants it.  Kim wants it this way.  As I said in my original posting, Kim will share all information. 

For anyone that is interested, just email me and I can give you his phone number and you can get in touch directly with Kim by phone if you choose.  Kim lives near Houston, Texas.  For those of you that want to contact Kim directly by email, his personal email address is ULAmerica@aol.com

Kim is not yet a member of this forum that is why his information is not posted.  I strongly encourge anyone that is interested though, to email him directly.

- Jesse Small

Want2Invent

Hi everyone!

This is my first post. I'm wondering if the claims of Jumpman and Kim are true. Can someone here verify the veracity of the claims? Maybe a few of the old timers here can give an opinion of some sort.

Btw, I'm from the Philippines. Anybody here from my country?

Regards to all. :)