Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Connection between the Alien Agenda and The Ranch Project

Started by Doctor Whodini, March 10, 2007, 12:56:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doctor Whodini

Hello all,

Research at The Ranch IS much more than exploring exotic technologies. Its about exploring the truth and how it relates to todays world. How do these technologies fit in with the natural order is a fundamental question I have on my mind?

Frank Whalen guest was Michael Horn:
http://mp3.rbnlive.com/Whalen/0701/20070125_Thu_FrankWhalen.m3u

Frank raises a very good point that many people believe God is an alien. Frank argues that God does fit a very good definition of an alien or an extraterrestrial and why would God be from His creation? The analogy is simply this, God created Legoland, God isn't from Legoland, He built Legoland. So, my question remains, why would the human race believe they are all Gods, unless it can be shown WE didn't come from here, but somewhere else. Simply switch God and people. The so-called junk DNA could be used as an argument that humanity didn't orginate on this planet, and here's the proof. God himself would say the previous argument is completely false and a lie. God stated He created man from the dust of the Earth, however, man's DNA, the human genome became compromised through these breeding programs instituted by aliens or extraterrestrials. How much of Gods word in the KJV for example has been "dumbed down" or twisted such that this basic truth is lost or deliberately obfuscated? Does the KJV contain Satanic Verses? I have ONLY one question for Frank's guest, Michael Horn, or Billy Meir, or perhaps better yet, the "aliens" themselves, "did you engage in ual relations with the human race, hence causing the "original" human genome to be compromised?" THEY would, of course, lie and say NO, however, this is where the judgment of God would come into play, because God had already announced judgement upon these entities, these alien groups, in the book of Genesis. Its up to humanity to exercise that judgement given by the authority of God.

This, I believe, is the crux of the "Alien Agenda" - and the true message given, the purpose, of the Bible. By NOT allowing humanity to reach the stars with this exotic technology and confining humanity to this planet (i.e., Prison Planet) PREVENTS this judgement from being exercised. This is the REAL battle thats taking place, and how this connects to The Ranch project. Outside of The Ranch project, these technologies have been, are, and WILL be suppressed or forbidden!

THEY say we're transitioning from the age of belief to the age of knowledge. How much of the truth do WE really know, if the that truth is tampered with or controlled? Above this, WE must therefore really upon the knowledge given from the Spirit for discernment.

Bill

---
William S. Alek, INTALEK, INC.
Exploring Gravitational and Inertial Mass fluctuations,
Low Energy Nuclear Fusion, and Temporal Anomalies
eGroup: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/theranchconsortium
URL: http://www.intalek.com/