Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

This look interresting, simple free energy device

Started by TheOne, March 12, 2007, 12:13:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grim

Great link  :) I think I can pick some good stuff out of it.

Grim

I unwrapped a couple of new capacitors, and a new meter.

I insulated the caps from myself, and tested for residual volatge, shorted them with clips, and watched the voltage increase.

50V 3300uF. Takes about 10 minutes to gain 10 mA. Over that short amount of time, I tried a cap with neo magnets, and didn't notice a difference in voltage gain. I checked for uA, and got a wee burst, but too quick to pin down the quantity. I think I saw a 20uA peak.

A little disappointed with the lack of action from the neo cap.

However the fact remains that the caps are self charging. Without magnetic influence. I didn't want to discover that really, but never mind.

I took a bunch of stills and video, but there is nothing new to show, so I will not bother sharing it.

Me think more...

Grim

50v 3300uF. Two in parallel.

From 25mV I got 250uA, for about 1 second.

Really should have splashed out the extra 50 bucks and got a multimeter with a pc link... :'(

Grim

50V 3300uF. Two in parallel.

From 32mV I got 1910uA(1.91mA), for about 1-2 seconds.

My kingdom for a pc link multimeter!

...and a little while later...29.6mV gave 1270uA(1.27mA)...

There is a huge burial mound next to my house. I am going to take my gear there and test the caps again on top of the hill.
1 Out of the house, thats good.
2a In line of sight of the multitude of transmitters around Osaka, not really good.
2b Technology of the ancients buried along with the king in the hill next door compromising my experiment... probably deserves it's own thread, hehe.

Back soon...

...and back again... The caps charged up at the same sort of rate up on the hill, in a different EM environment from the house. 20 mV for about 1.5mA
I am happy to continue toying around in the house, and am not too worried about the EM environment now. I made another video, because I am sure the skeptics here are sure to ignore my charging caps, and pounce on 'You don't really live next to an ancient burial tomb!'  :D

Grim

Testing the caps for current, I left the test leads on after they discharged.

The two caps in parallel provide 0.1uA constantly. I know that is on the thresh hold of my meters capability, so I tried it with one cap, and I get a zero reading. I guess that the two caps are just making it onto the meters scale.

So, I am very likely getting constant current from my capacitors.