Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Jhula principle - increase speed by applying brakes.

Started by prajna, March 25, 2007, 12:19:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Want2Invent

Hi!

I've been skimming over the threads on Mikovic and now Jhula. I just came to me this morning that what you're looking for is what we might have known all along since we were kids.

Do you remember playing on a swing? There is a way of somehow maintaining the momentum by shifting one's weight on the swing and extending or retracting one's legs. Seems to be very simple.

I'm not into this very seriously. I'm working in an office, but I stumbled on this forum and just got very interested. I don't know if I'll every be able to do the experiments here since I don't have the skills...for now.

God bless you!

Teddy  :)

prajna

Similar to swinging, Teddy, but swings don't generally swing themselves.  As you say, you have to shift your weight and that takes some energy to do. Jhula may be able to swing itself once it is started and the hope is that there will be a way for the mikovic device to feed energy from its output back into its pendulum.  I'm glad you're interested.

Want2Invent

Hello Prajna,

Just a suggestion. It might be better if you could convert your AVI to MP4 or flash so they download faster. That's if you have the software, but GIF and AVI is fine.

Teddy

xnonix

Hi all,
I have simulated the latches on the lever and on the pendulum by two motors.

The motor on the pendulum simulates hte latch that only make it move clockwise and block it when it want to go anticlockwise. The power on this motor is the power that we could obtain by extractin power from the latch.

The motor on the lever makes it move only anticlockwise. The power generated when it want to go clockwise is measured as well.

Here is a graphic and the model

prajna

xnonix, that is fantastic! I am still not entirely sure how you worked out the formula but it certainly seems to work.  I am a little dissapointed that there does not seem to be as much acceleration as I had hoped.  I added a rotation graph for the counterweight and the slope seems pretty flat to me (except during periods when the system seems to find a 'sweet spot').  I had hoped that graph might curve upwards.