Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

OverUnity prize money 15825 US$ total until now

Started by hartiberlin, March 28, 2007, 07:02:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

peterpierre

Quote from: innovation_station on December 04, 2008, 02:30:16 PM
stephen ....  come to CANADA  lol

test my stuff   lol  ;)

ill even give you  2 or 3 for FREE LOL

naw i dont want your money ....

ist :)

Oh, come to Canada, eh? LOL - Funny you should mention that ... interesting idea ... I used to live in Canada, hence my good English - although ... you'll find here and there the odd bad word or phrase. - damn - I keep forgetting that my spelling is in general better than the spelling of the average person born in Canada. Come to think I was really hoping that Stephen Harper would get his request in Ottawa denied today ... to bad, they shut down parliament for that sucker, he's like the biggest ass of them all ... no one should regard that one as a human even. So I am 1000% behind the coalition even if it involves the separatists from Quebec ... I do not really like them per-se but I would choose them any day over a Stephen Harper government. The Stephen Harper government is the reason why I am no longer in Canada, they got the runs from me being on in with the guys from Xogen ... or at least I was until those disappeared to places unknown and I was the one who was left over ... but do not worry what I did - I am not building it on Xogen's patent at all - I developed based on what I learned from the whole thing into my very own direction and it is indeed very different from what they had. What Xogen in Calgary had is something I can reproduce in a heartbeat and it really wasn't that spectacular at all. But that doesn't matter anymore since July 2005 ... I was kicked out of Canada in October 2006 ... yeah and I am not allowed to ever come back ... gee wonder why ... but even that doesn't matter anymore. I lived 3 and a half years in Toronto and the remaining 4 years I lived in Nanaimo on Vancouver Island ... so much bout me - peace over and out and just because I mention I am in Germany or I speak the language do not assume I have no clue about Canada or it's history - I probably know more about it than even you do.

MrMag

Well Peter you are right on with the political comment. I agree 100% and couldn't of said it better. We have our own George Bush wannabe to deal with.

Sorry Stephan, I know this doesn't belong here but I had to comment.

Tim

StarFire54

Hello to all, Hello Stefan!

to Stefan: Wow! i was surprised to see how overunity.com is growed up and how many
interesting ideas and principles are concentrated here!
Congratulation!
I hope you remember me, (Helmut Göbkes magnetic motor)

I had some years full of business so i can work on my devices
only at a fractional of time i want to do....
Now i have a litte more time and i will work again on my device, because this was the one
wich shows the most interesting effect to me.
I have some new ideas on that device and discovered some errors i made, some years ago.... ;-((

With interest, i noticed your award on the first working FE device,
and i will spend some money for the award (how??) but i am shure,
that this award have **never** to be payed out because on the rules you made:

First: If anyone finds a device wich produces >50 Watts of FE Energy and can built three
devices on his own (speaks, it is relatively cheap...) , what will be happened if this
device is released under GPL? - Simple Answer: Energy companys will use the GPL information
and upsize this unit to megawatts and sell the energy freely produced to us....
The winner on that device is just the energy mafia.
Shure, each unit hold a plate with the name of the inventer on it, but
the inventer itself died poor.....

Second: The restriction to produce >50Watt of FE Energy.
If a Device is builtable at reliable cost and produces >50Watt of Energy,
we all must be absolutely blind the last 50..100 Years because such a big FE effect cannot be overseen....
In my (humble) opinion, e real existing FE effect will be small, mayby only fractions of a  percent,
but if this effect is real and proofed, upsizing and refining he effect will let us make a unit wich produces
a usable amount of energy - sometimes.
Let me give you an example: Otto Hahn discovered Nuclear Fission in 1938 on a small table in his Laboratory by finding some unusual rays and a fraction of a degree Celsius on temperature rise in his probe.
If he wants to have your award, he will fail, because he cannnot deliver >50 watts and a unit wich produces this power will be so expensive (not speaking from all other problems
of nuclear energy) that Otto Hahn itselft will be never (!) be able to built 3 units of  >50 Watts....
Nowadays, millions of megawatts of energy are produced with this small "Otto Hanh" Effect...
(i am absolutely not a nuclear fan, but this was good example :-))

As i said some years ago, a real existing FE / OU Effect will maybe just 0.001% OU but if this
effect is reliable and repeatable, the following discovery of this effect will bring us the energy
we are looking for.
In my (humble) opinion, units with a claimed OU of several hundered or thousands percent OU
are simply fakes and a real 0.001%OU is much better than a 1500% dreamed OU...... ;-))

Best greetings to all FE scientists,
let us search the small but real effects for a better world!

Helmut

peterpierre

Quote from: StarFire54 on December 22, 2008, 09:25:02 AM
Hello to all, Hello Stefan!

to Stefan: Wow! i was surprised to see how overunity.com is growed up and how many
interesting ideas and principles are concentrated here!
Congratulation!
I hope you remember me, (Helmut Göbkes magnetic motor)

I had some years full of business so i can work on my devices
only at a fractional of time i want to do....
Now i have a litte more time and i will work again on my device, because this was the one
wich shows the most interesting effect to me.
I have some new ideas on that device and discovered some errors i made, some years ago.... ;-((

With interest, i noticed your award on the first working FE device,
and i will spend some money for the award (how??) but i am shure,
that this award have **never** to be payed out because on the rules you made:

First: If anyone finds a device wich produces >50 Watts of FE Energy and can built three
devices on his own (speaks, it is relatively cheap...) , what will be happened if this
device is released under GPL? - Simple Answer: Energy companys will use the GPL information
and upsize this unit to megawatts and sell the energy freely produced to us....
The winner on that device is just the energy mafia.
Shure, each unit hold a plate with the name of the inventer on it, but
the inventer itself died poor.....

Second: The restriction to produce >50Watt of FE Energy.
If a Device is builtable at reliable cost and produces >50Watt of Energy,
we all must be absolutely blind the last 50..100 Years because such a big FE effect cannot be overseen....
In my (humble) opinion, e real existing FE effect will be small, mayby only fractions of a  percent,
but if this effect is real and proofed, upsizing and refining he effect will let us make a unit wich produces
a usable amount of energy - sometimes.
Let me give you an example: Otto Hahn discovered Nuclear Fission in 1938 on a small table in his Laboratory by finding some unusual rays and a fraction of a degree Celsius on temperature rise in his probe.
If he wants to have your award, he will fail, because he cannnot deliver >50 watts and a unit wich produces this power will be so expensive (not speaking from all other problems
of nuclear energy) that Otto Hahn itselft will be never (!) be able to built 3 units of  >50 Watts....
Nowadays, millions of megawatts of energy are produced with this small "Otto Hanh" Effect...
(i am absolutely not a nuclear fan, but this was good example :-))

As i said some years ago, a real existing FE / OU Effect will maybe just 0.001% OU but if this
effect is reliable and repeatable, the following discovery of this effect will bring us the energy
we are looking for.
In my (humble) opinion, units with a claimed OU of several hundered or thousands percent OU
are simply fakes and a real 0.001%OU is much better than a 1500% dreamed OU...... ;-))

Best greetings to all FE scientists,
let us search the small but real effects for a better world!

Helmut

You do remind me of my physics teacher you know?
Well, you are unmistakably one of those people who will do everything in oder to discourage people, play things down and spend an enormous time on finding an explanation as to why it can NOT work. You are one of those people we really do NOT need around when we do the development of our devices and you are definitely not the kind of person I would want present on a public demo of my device because you actually might be one of "Them". P.S. I am not doing it for the price money - but Stefan already knows that I would not agree to several of the terms he posted as conditions. He is welcome to come and have a look at the thing in February, if he thinks I proved my case he can give me the money if he don't he don't - beats me. So, back to you - Helmut - do yourself and (mostly) everybody else a BIG favor and keep your comments to yourself UNLESS they are comments which state "reasons why it actually might work" :) Ok?

Cheers,

Pete

innovation_station

PS

the game is long over  ::)

i know it works ....  i can and will explain how it works .... 

not in a public forum ....  sorry ...  lol

any how for all the non believers ......  enjoy where you are ? 

i find it funny i did all of it with pennies  lots of you have big dow and could not do it .......    thing is if i was not so set in my OLD WAYS ....  i would have seen this 2 weeks into my tpu research.... ::)

any how the here and the now .....

keep searching you will eventually figure it out..... 8)

ist

it ain't hard......

if you havent noticed it is all about learning ......   I'm not about to give anything  away i encourage people to play and learn this is what i have done to gain understanding into this phenomena

no im not selling anything ....   and what was offered for sale was intended to educate people however my kits are being removed from my page as i really dont have the time to do it right now...

To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!