Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

OverUnity prize money 15825 US$ total until now

Started by hartiberlin, March 28, 2007, 07:02:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jadaro2600

Have you ever stopped to think that there might already be an over unity device, that it could already be in use and powering your house right now - if it were a nationally guarded secret, you'd never have access to it - and given the state of internal affairs right now, if you found out about it, you'd likely be thrown in jail.

You should all consider free energy o looser in an energy a coup in the making circa the oil crisis of the 60 - 70's.

Surely, if someone patented a way around it, it would become a national secret; there would be no surprises if the inventor vanished.  The patent office is slow, even to publish applications; most likely for this reason alone.

...and they take your 'protection' money.

PaulLowrance

Anyone economist who knows anything will tell you that economies *always* adapt to change. The economy would quickly adapt to global "free energy."  "Free energy" would open up an unimaginable amount of new fields. "Free energy" would eventually cause an rise in economy.

My "free energy" designs are 100% safe. It's a transformer made of ordinary materials. The energy is ambient thermal energy that exists in all mater all the time. In fact, such "free energy" machines would be far safer than any non-green energy. Oil and nuclear energy *adds* heat to Earth. My designs merely *move* ambient thermal energy. There would be NO adding or removal of any energy on the planet. It would be the best green reusable clean energy source.

IMO people are too smart for scare tactics now.

PL

jadaro2600

Quote from: PaulLowrance on February 01, 2009, 11:38:59 PM
Anyone economist who knows anything will tell you that economies *always* adapt to change. The economy would quickly adapt to global "free energy."  "Free energy" would open up an unimaginable amount of new fields. "Free energy" would eventually cause an rise in economy.

My "free energy" designs are 100% safe. It's a transformer made of ordinary materials. The energy is ambient thermal energy that exists in all mater all the time. In fact, such "free energy" machines would be far safer than any non-green energy. Oil and nuclear energy *adds* heat to Earth. My designs merely *move* ambient thermal energy. There would be NO adding or removal of any energy on the planet. It would be the best green reusable clean energy source.

IMO people are too smart for scare tactics now.

PL

Safety is our first concern.

sushimoto

Quote from: jadaro2600 on February 01, 2009, 08:10:33 PM
I suppose you're right, we DO have an economic crisis on our hands.

<SNIP>
This is all, of course, changing the topic, the real prize for an OU device isn't going to be worth it - sure, it's a perk, but the people who would suffer for a time ...  my point is, nearly the entirety of this forums should fall under the category of half-baked ideas. 
You are right, thats obvious. But look at the older threads.
Some of the most promising concepts and projects suddenly stopped and went hidden, leaving it "half baked" to the public.
Why that? Is this Community not able to concentrate and follow one concept?
I would really like to work through all of them and ask "Where is the conclusion?"
People don't use their abilities to audit themselves once they have a good thing going - post a collection of information in the uploads section and go tell it on the mountain - open source, eventually you may get more than just the OU prize, you may get something even better.
<SNIP>
You may get a better World? Absolutely!
How many people worldwide dont even have electricity? 2 billion?
Ghandi did not ask for any Prize, Fame or $$$. Maybe there will be a OU-Ghandi on the hill? Hopefully.
Have you ever stopped to think that there might already be an over unity device, that it could already be in use and powering your house right now - if it were a nationally guarded secret, you'd never have access to it - and given the state of internal affairs right now, if you found out about it, you'd likely be thrown in jail.
Conspiration theories, vanishing inventors, and suppression is almost coming from the USA and therefore american people are mostly scared.
i.E. If the Mathernika is real, would anybody bomb their village in Linden/Swizerland?
Maybe there is another "positive" conspiration group; Like the OU-Templer. People which are already using free energy in secret places.

@PL
Agree. Time is right.
Information can be spreaded fast enough via the internet. The internet is our hill to cry out loud.
No way for NSA or CIA or such to kill somebody in front of a patent office.
No way for scare tactics.

Safety is our first concern.
There is no safety aspect on people experimenting with magnets and DIY-stuff.
I would rather be scared about what CERN is doing.
... Trying to play with antimatter and black holes.
CERN is starting 2012 again. I cannot follow what they are really doing, but it sounds really dangerous.

DAMIT DAS MOEGLICHE ENTSTEHT, MUSS IMMER WIEDER DAS UNMOEGLICHE VERSUCHT WERDEN.

PaulLowrance

Quote from: sushimoto on February 02, 2009, 09:47:44 AM
Some of the most promising concepts and projects suddenly stopped and went hidden, leaving it "half baked" to the public.
Why that? Is this Community not able to concentrate and follow one concept?
Is that true? If so then it's a day to celebrate because then and only then will someone have a chance at getting the "grand smoking gun" (a self-running "free energy" machine that produces usable amounts of power) into public hands.

Quote from: sushimoto on February 02, 2009, 09:47:44 AM@PL
No way for NSA or CIA or such to kill somebody in front of a patent office.
I would predict the person wouldn't even make it to the patent office.

Quote from: sushimoto on February 02, 2009, 09:47:44 AMNo way for scare tactics.
Already done!  They've tried scare tactics on me and countless others from Bruce DePalma to Bedini.

PL