Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

OverUnity prize money 15825 US$ total until now

Started by hartiberlin, March 28, 2007, 07:02:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sushimoto

You are right,

but silly as I am to follow magnacoaster or ThaneHeins stuff,
for me it would be great "Overunity" if I could power my house for one year with two "AA" Batteries.
That would be a nice side effect of the quest for "true" Overunity.
Thanes work and attitude is great. I like him.
magnacoaster is maybe ether a fraud or just on the wrong road looking
for big $$ instead of making this a better world.

DAMIT DAS MOEGLICHE ENTSTEHT, MUSS IMMER WIEDER DAS UNMOEGLICHE VERSUCHT WERDEN.

sushimoto

Quote from: peterpierre on January 31, 2009, 03:01:44 PM
.... I dunno ... should I be worried?

Pleeeeeezzzz send me one, before THEY come and catch you or you get totally insane by paranoia.*g*
DAMIT DAS MOEGLICHE ENTSTEHT, MUSS IMMER WIEDER DAS UNMOEGLICHE VERSUCHT WERDEN.

jadaro2600

Quote from: powercat on January 31, 2009, 07:16:48 AM
@jadaro2600

why wouldn't you free the world of energy bills,if you could.
KEEP FREE ENERGY   FREEEEEEEE ;D

cat

Stumbling upon a free energy machine is going to be like lighting up a joint in a police station, as US police station.  Since I reside here in the US, and their corporation control most every aspect of energy consumption and production, then it stand to reason that a large part of the economy is governed by it's economic stability; If i were to releasse some sort of free energy device, the economy might realize that it has no ground to stand on, and thus, an imment economic collapse would be there - not that it isn't already.

There are two things that I belive are a sign of the end of the world:
THe legalization of marjiuana,
and a discovery of a free energy machine.

Both of these things would mean and end to logic and sustenance respectively.

OUr woulrd economy coulnd't handle a bunch of scared oil barron's thinking their cash flow is going to cease - i was under the impression that the recent rise in oild prices was as a result of an immenent revelation in energy - and then there's this economic depression.  for 6 to 7 year the energy producing nation and corporations of the world have sat around collect record-breaking profits; don't you find this a bit suspicious, as if they've been warned about an FE machine.

Such a machine would need a transition - it would probably be a radical change from what we normally use - hence, it would cause economic trauma - more so than currently.

I'm not speaking against free energy, I'm speaking against idiocy.

There's also the chance that such a free energy device may have an inherent danger built into it that goes undiscovered until it's too late - like the production of radioactivity, or perhaps it collapses the earth's magnetic field around it causing earthquakes, or maybe it tares a hole in the ionosphere above it causing other previously existing technologies to fail.

The idea reminds me of those news stories about meth labs exploding.

sushimoto

@jadaro2600

Are you serious?

Dont you realize, that the USA already has an economic desaster?
Much to much are depending on credits which could never be payed back...

What, if somebody outside the US will pop up with some alternative source of energy?
Of course, that will have an great impact on stock-market and the oil-burning industry.
Oil is not just driving big-block-muscle-cars an tanks.
Every barrell contains medicine, food, clothing, plastics,...... time to stop burning it.

jadaro2600

Quote from: sushimoto on February 01, 2009, 07:46:38 PM
@jadaro2600

Are you serious?

Dont you realize, that the USA already has an economic desaster?
Much to much are depending on credits which could never be payed back...

What, if somebody outside the US will pop up with some alternative source of energy?
Of course, that will have an great impact on stock-market and the oil-burning industry.
Oil is not just driving big-block-muscle-cars an tanks.
Every barrell contains medicine, food, clothing, plastics,...... time to stop burning it.

I suppose you're right, we DO have an economic crisis on our hands.

Consider the intellectual property situation in China.  if a free energy device comes from anywhere, it's most likely going to come from there.  And I expect that there will be a war because China isn't being very forthcoming with the enforecement of WIPO law.  This is exactly what the cartels want - more war, more profit, while they sit in their dumb bases and tax sheltered isolated panic rooms.

A free energy device would actually decrease the demand for oil over the long run and make it more appealing as a production mechanism for plastics and other materials.  There's a lot more to oil than just gasoline and lubrication.  A decreased over-all price would mean a higher yield on research due to lower costs - at current stance, there is a high price because of demand pull in multiple directions.

You can also consider the ramification of the industry with regard to China and the US in terms of the steel industry.  Production here has practically been susidized as a result of China's increased production of steel.

Some time ago I sat in on a lecture about poor quality steel SAE certified parts coming from china, apparently they were put on some US made rocket being put into space and the steel bolts failed because of poor quality control, and of all things a Lead content in excess of standards- Lead! ..again with china and the Lead!

This is all, of course, changing the topic, the real prize for an OU device isn't going to be worth it - sure, it's a perk, but the people who would suffer for a time ...  my point is, nearly the entirety of this forums should fall under the category of half-baked ideas.  People don't use their abilities to audit themselves once they have a good thing going - post a collection of information in the uploads section and go tell it on the mountain - open source, eventually you may get more than just the OU prize, you may get something even better.

My fear is that something much worse will come if it shortly after - a time of great tribulation followed by a time of suffering; I blame it all on the nature of homeostasis.

Over unity is an idea of boundless free energy, the rest of the logical world with fixed currencies, borders, rights being trumped one over another, and other such limitations pose quite an opposite to what is currently in practice.