Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

OverUnity prize money 15825 US$ total until now

Started by hartiberlin, March 28, 2007, 07:02:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaulLowrance

It's nice to see people such as Stefan not over react to such claims. Lets hope gadgets claim is legit, but people should consider not putting themselves into the position of being hurt or burnt out from any false claims.

Lets hope for the best, and be prepared for the worst. Lets continue searching for the *truth*.

At least there is proof that *highly* shielded piezos & diodes produce DC current through a load, DC power. Albeit, it's low power, but nonetheless it violates conventional physics. Such claims often take a long time before the conventional science community in totality will focus on it. It took Albert Einstein ages to get scientists to do proper experiments to confirm his theory that gravity bends  or warps light.

Regards,
Paul

innovation_station

Quote from: poynt99 on November 24, 2009, 03:28:18 PM
The heated resistor and water is along the lines I was proposing Stefan. ;)

Just ensure that the 1W minimum power output is achieved by using a DC control.

Precisely. Will he?

guess who has a data logger for the computer that mesures tempiture ..  :D  and every other mesurement ... it logs it to a file ..  ;D

hummmm  never mind rlc .. and tanks..  :)

but why should the INVENTORS test it ....  WE ALREADY KNOW IT WORKS  ;)

it is you guys that have no clue ..

agin not ego not rude ... TRUTH!

W
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

innovation_station

Quote from: PaulLowrance on November 25, 2009, 10:06:08 AM
It's nice to see people such as Stefan not over react to such claims. Lets hope gadgets claim is legit, but people should consider not putting themselves into the position of being hurt or burnt out from any false claims.

Lets hope for the best, and be prepared for the worst. Lets continue searching for the *truth*.

At least there is proof that *highly* shielded piezos & diodes produce DC current through a load, DC power. Albeit, it's low power, but nonetheless it violates conventional physics. Such claims often take a long time before the conventional science community in totality will focus on it. It took Albert Einstein ages to get scientists to do proper experiments to confirm his theory that gravity bends  or warps light.

Regards,
Paul

ok you need to stop b4 i build invisibality...  ;D  all thease comments trigger actions in my mind. 8)

i cant wate to get you up to speed then we gonna build some really kool SH!FT!

peace! paul!  :)

w814

who knows b4 long ... we will be porting things all over this planet called EARTH! 8) :o

teleport entrance to the ! school ..... :) ENTER HERE >>>   <<<  EXIT HERE ..  8)  YAY I SCHOOL!
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

PaulLowrance

Quote from: innovation_station on November 25, 2009, 01:14:11 PM
i cant wate to get you up to speed then we gonna build some really kool SH!FT!

peace! paul!  :)

I look forward to it!

Paul

joe tomicki

just build this 500wat scooter moter 24v driveing a car genrator charging 10 12v golf cart batt. and a 5000wat inverter to power what you want . and charge the 24v batt. pack off the 10 batt.