Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Equilibrium Generator test total success, Lafonte Group

Started by Butch, March 28, 2007, 06:22:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jumpsman23

Hi Butch,

This is Jesse Small of the Maryland/Virginia/Washington D.C. Area.  It's been about six months or a little longer, since you and I last spoke.  I am glad to hear that you and your team have made significant progress with your technology.  I want to congratulate you and your team.  I along with many others here at www.overunity.com and other people around the world will be awaiting your information and results to go public, so your technology can be duplicated. 

I have also been following and reading your postings on JLNlabs yahoo group.  You?ve probably seen some of my postings here on this forum about my friend Kim Zorzi and the air engine that he is working on developing. 

I just want to tell you that I am happy for you and your team.  Job well done.  We all need technologies like this.  We should all work together in the world to make technologies like this a reality, and bring them to the people of the world.

Good Journey & God Bless my friend,

Jesse Small

ResinRat2

Quote from: Butch on March 29, 2007, 12:26:08 PM
As soon as we can get everything in order to protect out property rights we will go public.
Butch

Keep working on your other projects everyone, we might as well not worry about this one for a year or two.  :-\
Research is the only place in a company where you can continually have failures and still keep your job.

I knew immediately that was where I belonged.

vpalacio

Don't wait until you can get it protected! Publish as soon as possible! Or else you are going to join the long list of inventors either bought out or erased. And the rest of the world will continue living in the dark.