Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Otto`s replication of Steven Mark`s TPU

Started by otto, April 17, 2007, 02:32:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

otto

Hello all,

Im replying to myself, nice.

You dont see anything in my pictures, dont understand what I want, to be short youre ignoring me!!! OK.

You know what you see in my photos???

IN FRONT OF YOUR NOSES IS A 5W TPU!!!!!!

For today enough from me.

Otto

gyulasun

Quote from: otto on April 18, 2007, 05:15:27 AM
Hello all,

Im replying to myself, nice.

You dont see anything in my pictures, dont understand what I want, to be short youre ignoring me!!! OK.

You know what you see in my photos???

IN FRONT OF YOUR NOSES IS A 5W TPU!!!!!!

For today enough from me.

Otto

Hi Otto,

If you really are 100% sure you receive 5W out for less than 5W input, then I really and honestly congratulate you!  But you state "only"  you have a 5W TPU.

I really apologize BUT from your pictures this does not turn out!  You made the photos where the range setting of your multimeter cannot be seen, you have not referred to any input current from which anything could be thought of etc.  I do not know if your shown multimeter is just measuring current or voltage? 

So if you would be so kind to be more specific on your possible input power or on any more measured data from which one can draw reasonable conclusions.

Thanks

Gyula

gezgin

I have seen miracles happen to men and women in all walks of life all over the world. Miracles will happen to you, too?when you begin using the magic power of your subconscious mind -Joseph Murphy

otto

Hello all,

@gezgin,

yes, but IRF 840.

@Gyula,

the point is NOT in the watts.

The point is that THIS IS A WORKING TPU!!!!!

This is what Im claiming. To prove that Im not right you have to built one, test it and show that Im joking with people, to say it in a nice way.

Otto

bob.rennips

Quote from: Mannix on April 17, 2007, 10:31:53 PM
be patient bob...
I know nothing about electrons ...I know that!
You will,perhaps  find out something..done the test??

Please catch up to where we are, if you need to spend more time reading before posting please do this. It would help not to clutter this board with irrelevant questions that have already been FULLY answered in the last couple of days.

Thanks Otto for your probe placement info. and volts/div info.