Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Perpetual Water Making Machine

Started by moejoe, April 27, 2007, 04:06:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

moejoe

I have always fantasized about a device that can produce water continuously. Please view pic of my visualisation below in attachments. Sorry if I have posted this under the wrong forum.

While there are water making machines, my fantasy seems to be blown up to large scale machines. The dilemma for current water making machines is power to make the water. Now if someone can freak'en invent perpetual power to power these gigantic water making machines, the world would honour you. Farmers would love you, food for thought.

What a difference this would make to mankind. Think of the poverty stricken drought lands of the world, where water is needed to grow food.

It never hurts to dream, that one day such machines would become a reality.

Moejoe

hartiberlin

These machines already exist !
You can have them, if the air is only 17 % humid (wet).

You could power them via solar power already in these desert regions.

They want to use them already to make water for the
American troops in Iraq I heard lately..cause it is more expensive to ship the
bottled water to the troops there....

Regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

Low-Q

I agree. Free energy directly from the sun :)

d3adp00l

use a water cracking motor to produce electricity, then make more water.... hehehe that would be like wrapping one lip over their head and swallowing
History is full of people who out of fear,
Or ignorance, or lust for power have
destroyed knowledge of immeasurable
value which truly belongs to us all.

WE must not let it happen again.
-Carl Sagan